Steam and Facebook pages

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adagio, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

These have been around a while but if you would like a invite to the steam group just ask either Alaisy, Aspira, Adagio, pauleh, KC or Ammo to get a invite. The link for the group is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/booncontrol

There is a Face book page aswell but not sure who owns it :p
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Speaking of Ammo Adagio, when will he be making his appearance on these boards ? KC misses him... :(
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

I posted on the Boon wow forums but the guild is by and large waiting for cata to be released so we can go back to pressing the same 3 buttons but on different bosses :p

Hes on steam most nights if KC could be bothered to log in.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Meh, I will most likely play Cata too, but I think I might wait till the initial zerg passes through the leveling zones. My days of hardcore WoW playing are done I think. But yea, go pester him to get him on these forums dude!
  5. Offline

adagio Moderator

Yeah I will probably get it too as there seems to be nothing out at the minute for the winter months when my gaming really kicks in. i hoped for some major changes to game styles but it will be the same as always :/
  6. Offline

Ceeo Community Member

I think Ironhide's the one doing the facebook stuff, Ian.
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Get Ironhide on here too, be a laugh, I heard too many stories to not meet this guy.
  8. Offline

Ceeo Community Member

Haha can't belive even you AION guys know about him. He's been a legend since day 1 in WoW :p
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

From what I have heard, the dude is like the biggest legend in WoW.
  10. Offline

Kelrak Community Member

:O What could he have done to earn so much fame
  11. Offline

Paynie Community Member

He's the reason we found our way through the black temple maze.
  12. Offline

Ceeo Community Member

OHHH EMMM GEEE IT'S PAYNIEEE?

Yeah the Ironguideā„¢ always saves the day!
  13. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Hey Ceeo, Payn :). Ironhide has bound bubble to all of the keys of his keyboard.