Starcraft II : The year in reflection

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Maskerad, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Hey guys. Some of you might remember that I posted about having written a few guides for SC2 a while back, and the reason I haven't published those here is not only because I'm lazy, but also because I got the job at RTSguru.com! Today I had my first article ever posted there, and if you'd all please take a quick look or possibly link it to a friend or two it would make my day. Happy new years!

http://www.rtsguru.com/game/1/article/1715/Starcraft-II-The-year-in-reflection.html
  2. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Wonderful! I believe congratulations are in order! I'll make sure to bookmark the site.

Cheers,

Xom
  3. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

congratz Maskerad! ;D
  4. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Big Gratz to you miss :)
  5. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

I've got you to thank for it, don't I? ^^
  6. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Congrats, nice little article there, ill bookmark the site, if you write anything else let me know.
  7. Offline

ins Community Member

cool! are you going to write only about starcraft or other rts games too? COUGHAOE2BESTRTSEVERCOUGH
    oh and i have yet to read the whole thing but i believe there is a mistake :b
    isn't he on quantic or whatever the name is? : D
  8. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Oh yes it should be QxGNaniwa
  9. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Oh lol, that wasn't me though. Someone edited it :p I'll fix it right back up.

(also, Quantics team now only has the prefix Quantic)
  10. Offline

Tal The Architect

Congratulations!
  11. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Wow just saw your map article linked by Blizz itself (through Facebook). You're on a roll!
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

13. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

I do editorials twice a week, but this week is somewhat special as I'll be doing full on coverage of IEM Sao Paulo. Next week I should be back to my normal editorials.
    It's funny, because they actually linked that article twice. It's somewhat special having people add you on facebook and go "I was really impressed by your work" :3