Starcraft 2 - ShoutCraft 1 Day Invitational

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Is Total Biscuit solo casting it or is there a 2nd caster ? If theres a second, who is it ?
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

Just him i believe. he put up the $1500 prize fund plus I don't believe his style would work well with others.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yea I know he is funding all the prize money himself which is pretty cool. I guess your right about his casting style not mixing well with others, when TB and the Yogs did the Magicka run through I thought I was a bit awkward at times.

I will tune in for this for sure though, T-Zain to win!!!
  5. Offline

adagio Moderator

Looking forward to seeing kas in action. Heard alot about him but you never see him in the big tornaments.
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

He was at MLG Columbus but apparently slept in and missed his game or something and lost by default. He played really well in TSL3 though, taking 3rd place.
  7. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

I'd watch this if TB wasn't such a huge know-nothing about sc2.
    Especially MorroW vs. SjoW should be a sweet match.
  8. Offline

Shantotto Guest

TB knows less than a dehydrated gerbil does about SC2. It's hideous to listen to him cast.
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Its quite funny I think. Will prolly watch the VODs later cuz will miss the live stream.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  10. Offline

adagio Moderator

TB is like Marmite, you either love or hate him. TB has been doing a lot of work on SC2 to learn all about it. He has been practising and learning from Morrow to get more knowledge. He also gave up wow to promote SC2 more and hes the only one so far of the caster to put his money where his mouth is.
  11. Offline

adagio Moderator

hasuobs has been replaced by mana.
  12. Offline

adagio Moderator

I must admit some of the players didn't take this very seriously. Two of the swedish guys went food shopping halfway through the tournament and delayed the whole thing by an hour. It seems all the famous swedes share a flat together as naniwa made an appearence as a ref.
  13. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

hmm would watch if TB stopped talking
  14. Offline

adagio Moderator

Also Morrow decided to swap races halway through the tournament :p
  15. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Beware of the... swedish accent.
  16. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

So many people that sound like Gir. Brain confused.
  17. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Lots of us Swedish people talk English with strange accents :p