Staff/DD gear and traits. [ some1 can post his gear]?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Gal, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Offline

Gal Community Member

My name is Freeze It in the game and i'm looking for a good gear and traits for the wvwvw raids.
  2. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

8 views and no replies either means no ele's viewed this topic yet or they saw it and thought that you should try looking through the class forums here or on the gw2 official forums etc, use some initiative, demonstrate your understanding of the class by explaining what type of gear and spec you think is good and then maybe someone can comment on it and tell you how to tweak it.

Meet them half way, just sayin.
  3. Offline

Swifter Community Member

Okay I can provide my full build with the reasoning behind it, although this build is very much suited to my play style and focuses on both healing our raid and providing some damage also. I also need to change the runes to Divinity when I get the gold.

Firstly here's a look at my stats with food buffs. For food I use 100 toughness and 70 precision. (Bowls of truffle ravioli) and Master maintenance oils also for extra precision. Here's my stats with buffs.

[IMG]

Most Ele's will go 0/10/0/30/30 for traits, although It's very good It's not suited to me. I use these below, sometimes switching up 30 fire for 30 earth.

[IMG]

I'm using power/tough/heal armors. Power/tough/vit staff. Pow/vit/crit dmg for earrings and amulet. Two different ascended rings, one is pow/tough/vit the other is pow/tough/crit dmg. Still only using a rare backpack with pow/tough/vit and pow/crit/prec. Using 5 soldier/1 lich on armors but this will be changed to divinity.

This build is 100% for raids, just about everything can kill you 1vs1. I spend the majority of any fight cycling through my fields keeping people buffed, aoe'ing chokepoints etc.

Utility skills are Arcane wave and blast (for blast finishers) mist form (amazing for getting behind/away from a zerg) and tornado just to troll zergs/ knock 'em off edges etc. Armor of earth will often replace arcane blast if I need the stability.

Our d/d ele's have amazing builds i'd recommend them. I'd use them myself, but i prefer ranged.
  4. Offline

Castspellar Community Member