Spelling is for....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saul, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Saul Community Member

My Fav post about spelling is on the old Lawless forums

Can't remember it verbatum, but it was posted by my mate Kel and went something like this.

Pissed off now!. You fuckers need some elementary spelling lessons, for fucks sake this stuff is basic and you should all have mastered this shit.

You're, means You Are, as in You Are going to the park, or YOU'RE GOING TO THE PARK.

Your, means the person you are referring to in the post, as in your pretty good at L4D2.

I mean how fucking hard can it be?

There were some mention of adjectives or some such, and it was phrased far funnier than what I just posted, however the first reply in the thread was the killer.

Ah, not You're a cock, but Your a cock.

Works for me.
  2. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Verbatim! I needed to do it sry xD
  3. Offline

Saul Community Member

Lol..... Fair Play.. whats going on with the forum nazis??
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Kel is such a cock, but gotta respect the guy.... spends most of the year driving boats and humping Swedish girls. Respect.
  5. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Home games. :cool:
  6. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Lol, what a failure. I hope he was abused for that post. "Your a cock" lol.
  7. Offline

Saul Community Member

Ignore the forum Nazi thing, just caught KC's post, were in Pro mode then, NP's.

As for Kel the guy is a Legend.. Funny as, decent mate, decent gamer, decent bloke, and is a Yacht Master, and does 6 weeks of Yacht Week every year.

Btw Kel is the guy kissing the face off the girl at 0:44 and the dude in the glasses at 1:04. i hate him really.

The thing that really gets to me is the fact that as a Yacht Master for Yacht week, the dude gets paid Tax Free Cash for having this much fun....
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Hmm. Boat driver sound less gay than yacht master.

Where is he these days ? Should tell him to come to this forum so I can annoy the lucky nobber. :p

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  9. Offline

Saul Community Member

I'll point him to Boons vent when he is back, same for Spud, when he lands after his latest duty. Kel's not a forum whore like us, but i'll point him here anyway.
  10. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Does he take apprentices under his wing by any chance?:giggle:
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I asked many a time, sadly no. :(
  12. Offline

Angelo Community Member

:( I think it's time I save up for a yacht.
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I will go 50/50 with you bud, then we set sail for Sweden!!! (Price ourselves £20 less than Kel and we are on to a winner!!!)
  14. Offline

Saul Community Member

Seriously guys, it costs like £350 per person per week on the Yacht's, that does not include flights to and from ofc. If I were single, I'd be annoying the lucky twat every year and ruining his chances of pulling, just cause I could. :evil:

However he has a young Swedish girl he is pretty hooked on, so my guess is, he has not enjoyed this years Yacht Week's as much as previous ones. :bounce:
  15. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Not too expensive.

How much do Yachts go for these days?
  16. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

Best thing about that thread Saul was Xaunt being told to fuck off by Kel cause he could spell French words perfectly but not English ones although that's his native language :rofl:
  17. Offline

Saul Community Member

Lmao, so true...