[Sorcerer] PvP and PvE spec discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Selenus, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Offline

Selenus WoW Officer

2. Offline

Ave Community Member

3. Offline

Selenus WoW Officer

Updated. The DPS spec is by a wide margin the highest dps you'll get atm as a sorc, and it's viable for both PvP and PvE.
  4. Offline

Orpheus Community Member

Thanks Selenus . I've been running a full lightning spec - and after feeling like I've been tickling them instead of hitting them hard, am ready to try something new. Any idea how your dps build holds up in PvE?
  5. Offline

Selenus WoW Officer

It's the best dps for pve as well :) The only tweak you can do if you want to make it more pvp oriented is making Electric Induction 0/3 and making Lightning Spire 1/1 and Lightning Barrier 2/2
  6. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

How do you know its best, I thought you played ops?
  7. Offline

Selenus WoW Officer

My alt is a Sorc but that's not even the relevant point. I follow the inquisitor threads on several websites and it's the general consensus.
  8. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

so follow the sheep because the herd is always right?
  9. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Why do my sheep make it onto every thread.... Damn you Ireland!! Damn u :(
  10. Offline

Selenus WoW Officer

I live in Wales, what else is there to do besides following sheep?

So Ast, you never ever use cookie cutter builds because everyone else uses them and whoever is part of the herd is incorrect? :)
  11. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

I'm the one who designs the cookie cutter builds. I'm the shepherd in the analogy.
  12. Offline

Orpheus Community Member

Thanks Selenus - Tried your build this weekend and wow, PvE damage sky rocketed. PvP was more fun, but definately think I need better gear (+ experise) before I will see the true benefit. Thanks again.