Something everyone should read regarding radiation and the media

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Specter, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Very interesting read.

Throwing out all the bananas tonight. :D
  3. Offline

Tal The Architect

Yeah, seen it the other day - very good.

brb, gonna eat 80 million bananas.
  4. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

Love the line at the end about radiation procedures from the interweb :p
  5. Offline

Mizou Community Member

aspira when do u stop to use soap when showering then ? u do know the liquid that causes the soap to make boobles (yeah boobles!) is causing cancer right :)
  6. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

is there any way i can turn into spiderman?
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Eat bananas grown at Chernobyl whilst getting a chest x-ray in a plane flying from New York to LA.
  8. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I'm pretty sure that's radioactive man. Spiderman you just need a genetically modified spider.... Maybe feed a spider the banana
  9. Offline

Tal The Architect

Breathing causes cancer. Nuff said.
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Even if you were not to breath, like if you had a sealed mask over your head only allowing you to breath purified air, you would still be susceptible to cancer by absorbing radiation through your skin anyway.
  11. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

bananaphone!
  12. Offline

Domain Veteran BOON

interesting. The fact that the media have a craze about this, is normal. I dont see where's the problem in it, its like asking for a retailer to stop saying he is selling the best thing ever when he doesnt, never did and probably never will. in the end its up to the reader/viewer/listenner to take his/her conclusions.

I could say that all the media are (/insert an insult of your choice), not for giving more credit to a possible nuclear disaster instead of a tsunami, but because they could be helping them instead of trying to denote what is worse, or my hypocrisy in talking about it when i dont do anything myself. Well, it all sums up on how you think.

If you feed the radioactive banana to the spider it could also turn into a spiderzilla "thing", or maybe a spidulk ... it could give the term arachnophobia a whole new level of understanding :alien:.
  13. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

what? aren't banana's usually the source where spider's get shipped in with, atleast in Rotterdam there's sometimes a few big spider's found between banana's. I don't see it having a big effect on spiders :p.
  14. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

i like bananas.
    i hate spiders.
  15. Offline

Imagine if a spider ate 80 million bananas :eek:
  16. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

That would be a fucking fat spider.
  17. Offline