Solar2 - Boontv

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

A video of the slow slow slow paced Solar2

2. Offline

Tendo Community Member

Looks like a fun game to play when you get one of those "what to play now" moments.

25 min is a bit long for me to watch, but basically you just build up to a star or something? Are there any "game over" scenarios?
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

basically you can get 4 quests to do every so often if you want. The challenge is to become a black hole and suck everything around you. once you hit critical mass the birth of the universe happens and you start all over again. I think its just meant to be a soothing game to while away the hours.
  4. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Watched some other video, and tbh the physics or the whole reason of this game escapes me. What is the point of the game?

EDIT: was typing when you posted :)
  5. Offline

Tendo Community Member

Hmm yeah kinda gives me that impression as well, more soothing and "relaxing" to play. Might actually give it a try.

Thanks for the info!
  6. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Watching this video hurts my understanding of physics :)

Reminds me of this video... talking about 2012 (the movie) (talks about it from about 1:30)

"We've had some incredible results..... The neutrinos have mutated!"

7. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

The electrons are angry!
  8. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

installed this yesterday, it's a great way to sit back, play a really relaxing game and waste some time.

although you do rage when you accidentally crash your neutron star into a planet going too fast and havn't saved in awhile.