So who is currently signed up?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Omnipresent, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

I'm currently downloading and going to give this a go, so who is also playing?
  2. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Downloading what? :)
  3. Offline

4. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Which one? NA or EU?
  5. Offline

Haven't picked a server yet, what server are you guys on?
  6. Offline

Gekido Community Member

So you're talking about NA servers, majority went to Naia i guess.
  7. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

I tried playing it, but when I tried using arrow keys to move that completely ruined it for me so I alt F4'd...
  8. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

you can use the arrow keys?, screw that click to move ftw! I guess its who all is playignon the EU version.

I am.
  9. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

I tried L2 the other day, and alt F4'd too... the movement is too awefull :(
  10. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

Agreed. :(
  11. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

naia is the old server... if we're starting new, go to shillen.
  12. Offline

The movement mightn't be what you are used too, but everyone is the same and the move to target system is great when you cast a skill on someone. When fighting you'll rarely need to run around and kite. Lineage II is more of a "if you run, you're dead" game. So you shouldn't need to be running anywhere :p
  13. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Whaaaaaat? :D More like if you stand in one place you are dead(if you're a ranged class)...
  14. Offline

I mean, if you run away from a fight you're dead. It's always better to stand I fight.

But yeah, standing still is not a good idea. It was L2 where I learned to play a healer class, love the game <3
  15. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

The click to move is just different, takes some time to get used to but I remember loving it after playing all the usual wasd/esdf/arrowkey movement-games. I really like how you move about in L2, was actually thinking of using click to move in other MMOs as well. And I'm actually serious about this. :D
  16. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

would like to see you click to move around when i circle strafe your ass and maul it
  17. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Who made you the brothority brah? Sweenie Todd brah, West Side Story brah, etc. You keep strafing, I'll keep smashing.
  18. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I used click to move in Aion in the Dredgion routinely didn't cause me any problems :D
  19. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

You also used to spend most of your time in dredgion asleep, doesn't mean it's right!
  20. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

this x100