Sigil Information and hint.

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Fizzee, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Apparently, Sigils which say "on weapon swap" proc on attunement switching. This is something I did not know about, but considering we switch so often we can get a lot of procs.... Which brings me to my hint.

Superior Sigil of Battle http://www.gw2db.com/items/27925-superior-sigil-of-battle

Notice it has no CD ;)

Enjoy having stupid amounts of Might.
  2. Offline

Jame Community Member

Not sure if trolling.
  3. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Huh?

If you mean weapon swap, apparently attunement swap counts. Ill test tonight and confirm if you like.
  4. Offline

Karasu Community Member

All procs are supposed to have a cooldown. It's a bug and will be fixed probably
  5. Offline

Jame Community Member

Please do. If it does trigger at attunement swap, then it's rather nice. I always thought those swap things were for true weapon swaps.
  6. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Nah.. since Ele's don't have the option of swapping weapons they proc on attunement. It does lead to some interesting (OP) effects
  7. Offline

Jame Community Member

I need to change my sigil then... could try a healing one, since want to try out the healing gear anyway.
  8. Offline

SmilingBandit Veteran BOON

Did anyone of you look further into the matter? Still strugeling with my Staff Sigil for WvW. I think Bloodlust might work as "the power horse" with 250Pw but can also be a letdown if you die or even get downed state.

Intresting thoughts i considere worthwhile:
    Observation: Procs on Autoattack, Area Attacks and Damage Utility Skills if scoring a crit.

Sigil of Superior Fire 30% chance to cause flame blast on critical hit causing AoE damage. (This effect cannot trigger more than once every 5s)

Sigil of Frailty 30% chance to cause vulnerability for 10s on critical hit. (Vulnerability is a condition which increases damage the target takes by 1%.)

Sigil of Superior Ice 30% chance to cause a 2s freeze on a critical hit.
  9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Looked at it, was fixed very quickly. Now has a CD like the rest (9 seconds I believe.)
  10. Offline

What do you think would perfom best now?

Stack? (Bloodlust)
    Raw? (Force, Accuracy?)
    onCrit? (see above?)

I guess i will try on crit today. Running with Force now for a week. Tho it is the most reliable i think on crit could pack more bang and not be influenced by downstates like Bloodlust.
  11. Offline

Vissarion Veteran BOON

For elementalist best sigils are the one with swaping weapons, as we swap to 4 elements we proc them much often. (In descritpion they dont say about cd on those, must check).
  12. Offline

I can confirm 9 Seconds inner CD now on swapping.

Does give 3 Stacks of might equals for 105 Power/CondD on Level 80. Where 3-6 Stacks are somehow decent to maintain tho.

0 Might - Lava Font: 837
    3 Might - Lava Font: 875
    6 Might - Lava Font: 913
    12 Might - Lava Font: 989

5% Damage - Lava Font: 878 (without mightstacks from the Fire traits)