Siege placement bug leads to some interesting WvW tactics on SFR yesterday

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Tarsius, May 30, 2013.

1. Offline

Tarsius Community Member

2. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Didn't get it
  3. Offline

Screenager Community Member

The last couple of days theres been a bug ib the map siege limit on gw2. The result is only being able to build golems and nothing else. Its changed the meta massively. It was imo a refreshing change and one i woulsnt mind seeing back in randomly
  4. Offline

Paran Community Member

And the most fucking idiots weep in the official forum "fucking game. cant plant siege. wvw sucks with every update more" mimimimi....
    Its funny to fight without siege. ok without mass siege. No Commander can hide ina tower with 10 acs.
  5. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

wait someone still plays this?
  6. Offline

Paran Community Member

A few boons are still play gw2.
    A few raid with ECL on SFR.
    A few stay on AG.
    A few moved to another guilds.
  7. Offline

Avaglaor Community Member

And a few pop time to time for some sPvP-tPvP, tournaments have lots of fun nowdays.
  8. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

I logged on the other day for the first time in a month and no one was on
  9. Offline

we killed you all... cant be helped :p

seriously though tournys are getting better slowly but surely the tpvp is getting there
  10. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Spectator mode makes wonders.
  11. Offline

Paran Community Member

Unfortunaly not many ppl play active.
  12. Offline

Mattfs Community Member

I still play but been offline a bit recently for exams, will be back full time next week. Online for a gvg against bull tonight though
  13. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Man just played some spvp on my ranger, game feels weird again, mouse lag and no click targetting but actually had fun in spvp
  14. Offline

Paran Community Member

wtf :confused:
  15. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

They put latency on the mouse to stop people kiting melees around in close combat, if you turn the mouse fast the camera turns before you turn, if you play all the time you get used to it but its something i noticed when i first started playing

And before you think im imagining it or what ever heres a dev admitting to i

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/arena...-camera-rotation-mouse-turn-lag-in-this-game/
  16. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

bullshit response imo its part of their engine they can't/won't fix cos gw1 was the same, WoW doesn't do this and yet millions play it without feeling sick(from the camera at least)
  17. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

Is inertia what they added to Aion in 2.0? I loved it tbh. :/
  18. Offline

Actually drexy this is actually true. SOrry to seem like I'm calling you out but players did complain of inertia in game making them feel queesy. Not many but it was taken into account. If this is because of a whiny set of softees in game or what I dont know but the devs aren't lying to you there mate.
  19. Offline

I still agree btw, no real need for the lag n all but meh ... people whine what ya gonna do
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Roll them up in a carpet and throw them off a bridge.