sPvP Shutting Down Skirmisher Ranks

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Katiechops, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Two fold reasons,

1. I see no active SPVP teams doing much.
    2. They are taking next to no part in the guild activities

The rank was pretty clear at start,

Skimishers* - BOON members who's focus is not WvWvW but the battlegrounds, you must be apart of a serious Battleground team you will have the freedom of being able to put battleground matches above WvWvW. When free you will represent along with the Warriors on the siegefield mainly as scouts and skirmishers where you skills in small scale pvp will be fully utilised.

Having SPvPers in a WvW guild is just making the guild harder to run and organise for no benifit for the guild and its main purpose being WvW.

So later tonight I wil be removing the Skirmisher ranks, if current skirmishers wish to remain in the guild they will need to step up to Champion ranks and represent as a WvW, if this is not what you want and I expect that to be the case for 99% of you then the guild is no longer a place for you and you will need to find a SPvP guild to play on with.
  2. Offline

Doku Community Member

Ah sad to hear this ... But i gues if this is the direction the guild wants to take ill gues there's no other option for us then to leave...

Sad our ways have to part like this... And i wish the remaining boons nothing but succes in owning the eternal battlefields.

And for the champions in here that ever appear to be my oponent in pvp ill show you how we boons used to kick ass in a diffrent part of the game.

Cheers and good luck
  3. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Well the guild was always a WvW guild, we just let the SPvP area go to humor people who wanted to do both, but it has drifted and I can't remember the last time I ever spoke to or was in a party with any of the SPvPers, they don't hang out in vent with others, they don't do Guild events, at one point half weren't even on the same server as the rest.

Its better they do find proper SPvP guilds as they are in the guild here but they are not really actively part of the guild other that Guild Tag and shared TS.
  4. Offline

Doku Community Member

i agree completly...our goals have just drifted to far apart i gues ...but as said before lots of luck to you wvw guys and may reach the top ranked server with piken ^.^
  5. Offline

Bluff Community Member

Good luck to all boons, the few times i played WvW with you guys was fun.

WvW at the current state is just not the way i imagined or expected during beta. so i focused hard on sPVP.

not around in TS is mainly because our 5-man team is not full boons so we have to voice comm via Skype or other TS/vent server.
  6. Offline

spell Community Member

Yeah, it went completely apart from what i expected it to be. Good luck to all BOONs tho and hope maybe in next game we could part our ways once again.
    Thanks for good time and GL :)