Server Transfers?

Discussion in 'TERA' started by AngryMustache, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Offline

AngryMustache Community Member

I made a vital mistake when rolling on the english server for ktera.

I was wondering if anyone could explain the server transfer, as I didn't realize there was a 7day waiting time for characters over level 4, and filled up my slots. Been leveling one on another server, but would love it if i could just move it over.

I see it on the shop, but me not knowing any korean, I am somewhat confused, I used a page translator that tells me some of the stuff up on the shop. I see there's a free server transfer, and a paid one.

Could some one explain to me the difference, and how one would go about doing it, for verification?

Any help would be welcome. Thanks.
  2. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

If you are a foreigner you can't transfer because you need a Korean phone number to go with the account.
  3. Offline

AngryMustache Community Member

Thanks. I just assumed it was possible because of the different methods you could choose from, phone, credit card, etc.

Anyways a bit offtopic.. besides Elyon is there any other servers with english guilds on them?
  4. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

For mot things you can choose different verification methods but for things such as server transfers a Korean phone number is required.

As far as I know there are really no other English guilds on any other server. I reside on a different server mainly known as Yurian but I'm in a Korean guild with a few English speakers. Overall there are very few English speakers on the server. Ellion by far as the mass majority of English speakers, like I would say 99% of them. I hope this helps.