Server restart loses Klein Star?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Karasu, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Hey guys,

I just saw an automatic server restart happening "(*Command) Server is restarting..". Immediately after I noticed that my Klein Star (EMC storage, super expensive) has disappeared again, plus one of the items I was handling (a stack of aeternalis fuel) just a minute before the restart. Usually the star sits in my tablet but this is the second time I lose it. The star has a value of well over 200 diamonds.
    I have another smaller star inside my Mercurial Eye, but it is unharmed.

I don't know how often the server restarts, but if it has a bug where it can reset your tablet/lose your Klein Star that's pretty big.
  2. Offline

Tal The Architect

Maybe that's how you lost your stuff last time? When the server did a backup?
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

The wiki states: do not leave items in your table as restarts can cause them to disappear.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  4. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Doubt it, but I'm not ruling it out. The strange thing last time was that it was mostly exchange items disappearing. That's why I don't want to point any fingers, eventually I managed to generate all my value again with some help. Not sure if the problem lies with the star or the tablet. I'm thinking the tablet so best advice is to keep the star in your inventory right now.
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I have one which I keep in a locked chest. I only ever take it out to add or take away EMC.