SC2 GSTL Season 1

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Anyone else been watching it ?

Have to say I think the changes to the team league format have been amazing. I am actually enjoying it much more then the CodeA/CodeS stuffat the moment.

Oh, and yea, it's on right now! ^^
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

IM vs. Zenex starting now on GOMTV.

(IM's yellow t-shirts look like shit. Dunno why they don't all wear the black shirts.)
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

So what format are they using?

Also you uni slackers should either be writing essays or getting a summer job. Not watching games, some of us have to browse forums tor a living.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Its best of 7 winner stays on. So each team turns up with like 10 or so players, and then the team coach picks a player to play first and the map is random. The loser is eliminated and the losing team then picks their next player and the next map. I'm enjoying it more than regular GSL atm.

Also, I'm not at uni anymore, I graduated, just no work atm, gona do some part time till Gamescom then look for a real job after that I think. Enjoying a few weeks off atm tho :p
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Dunno if anyone has been following the GSTL but the finals between Prime and MVP will be live on GOMTV at 06:00 GMT Saturday 8th October.

Thats just over 4hours from now.

F1 qualifying for Suzuka starts at the exact same time, so definitely worth staying awake tonight!!!
  6. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Hmm to stay up or not to stay up.
  7. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

lol i tried to stay up for that but fell asleep right after sex and missed it :(
  8. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

Just like all proper men ;)
  9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

If you fall asleep you can avoid the post coital fussing... Stayed awake once and had to listen to her talk shit for almost an hour.
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Creator vs. Noblesse was the game of the series imo.
    Whole series was epic.

GSTL season ticket was money well spent.