Crafting Salvaging Kit Mystic Forge Recipe

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Jame, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Offline

Jame Community Member

Someone was talking about this last night in guild. Can someone share the recipe for it?

I found this one, that requiers gem usage:

"Buy a yellow, green, and blue salvage kit (use karma) But 5 mystic forge stones from the gem store for 250 gems(costs about 70s iirc) Place all four in the mystic forge. Recieve a yellow salvage kit with 250 uses (10x more than the original).
    For a better value - buy 10 mystic stones (450 gems instead of 500 gems) and make three sets."

Is there another one?
  2. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Only one afaik, ive been using this recipe and imho its worth it, at least with the gold-gem exchange rate of a couple of days ago.
  3. Offline

Jame Community Member

250 uses sounds awesome, so ye, prolly will end up doing it. I did just read from Reddit, that the gem amount you get for gold is rather good currently (which probably means, it won't be that good anymore when I get home from work, since all of them will be buying gems :p).
  4. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Hopefully anet will release the mobile app soon like they promised long time ago xD
  5. Offline

Shaftsplitter Veteran BOON

hmm sounds beneficial, save carrying around 4 different kits at once.

Where do you get the kits with Karma?
  6. Offline

Jame Community Member

I think you can buy the ones with money as well, don't think it makes a difference. Not sure about the karma vendors, but I'd try the normal ones in LA.