RIP Derpderpherp

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Doodle, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Act 5, Icy celler, ancients way just before the ancients in act 5 hell Derpderpherp met his end... Ran across a bridge with my 79 Zealadin sadly on the other side 2 unique bosses stood waiting IN FUCKING STEALTH (gloams) with resistance debuff aura on one + fast attack on the other one.. i took the first hit of about 20 lightning gloams to the face survived with 10 or so hp, full rejuved but the second hit killed me.. Shit all I could do!!! Everyone fired at the same time. so close to killing Bale :omg:

Had some sick gear too =( Herald of zakarum and several other end game gear!

[IMG]
  2. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

RIP :( I remember losing my 82 Amazon with a 156 duped bow back in Classic, middle of a chaos sanctuary when my internet went. Logged back in to find she had died, rage ensued.
  3. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

If I understood this correctly (chaet0rz?!?), you deserved it. :p

Conqueror DerpDerpHerp's endeavours will not be forgotten. The saddest part is that we never got to kill Baal on Hardcore hell, and my barb, specced for teamplay and roflpwned so well with Doodles zealerdin, is now left crippled and alone 2 levels away from being able to use my precious Grandfather. DAMN IT!!13371!!11
  4. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Yeah diablo 2 is still awesome and this made me really excited for Diablo 3
  5. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

RIP dude, sucks :(
  6. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

You bitch :(((( I bought it with my hard earned sojs :p
  7. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

What will you be playing on D3? I've already decided, based on what I played from the beta, that I'll be going Wiz for sure.
  8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

not sure yet.. im sad there is no "Paladin" class. I love the paladin class in diablo 2 probably my favourite class of all times no matter what RPG type game i have played.

I loved the auras, the zeal, the shield, the plate... Nothing like that in Diablo 3 afaik :(

Probably going Monk
  9. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Barbarian. :)
  10. Offline

Borntodie Community Member

Going to play demon hunter in D3
  11. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

RIP. so sad to loose a character so much time is invested in to a situation beyond your control. At least it wasn't a virus scanner popup taking away control for a few seconds whilst in combat.... That cost me a tub of polyfilla and paint for the wall. (and that was in minecraft :))
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Is there any anger equal to the anger of losing your D2 character due to internet disconnection or random popup like windows update ?
  13. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

demon hunter ! too bad u couldnt be one in wow
  14. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

There was a rare bug that caused your game to insta crash and when you logged back on your character would be dead. Even if you were just randomly afk in town :D
  15. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Sounds like an urban legend scrubs that fail at hardcore and die to gloams and then don't want to admit it - come up with. ^_^
  16. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Vengeance!

Hard Core is beat. Reason we never reached Baal was because I wanted to have my Grandfather, lying in the stash, useable for that fight at lvl 81. So Doodle basically died whilst we were grinding exp and our slow way to Baal. With Derpderpherp dead and having two auras less to help, the game became increasingly harder but still! May you rest in peace derpderpherpy paladin, knowing you have been avenged.

Finally a guardian character - hardcore on hell mode finished and just in time, see you May 15th. :)

[IMG]
  17. Offline

adagio Moderator

So basically, you left doodles corpse to rot while you took all the glory? ;)
  18. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

as homer once said. he saw his chance and he took it, that's what heroes do
  19. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I also looted it. :evil:
  20. Offline

adagio Moderator

The victor writes the story. The question is, did you giggle when doodle died?