[RIFT] First level 50 character in BOON plus server firsts.... GZ DUDES!!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

First level 50 RIFT character in BOON, possibly first level 50 on the Guardian side, server first instance instance clearances, its been a busy week for the hardcore levellers this week.

Firstly gz to all you guys who managed to hit level max a couple of days ago. Seriously hardcore levelling and especially gz to Jeenath who was first in the guild to hit 50, maybe even first on our faction ? I know a Defiant guy beat you too it, which leads me to ask, why were you slacking so much Jeenath ? Hehe.

I'm sure that all those who signed up to Omnipresent's first to 30,40,50 challenge will be handing over their platinum soon and the winners (Fokkie for 30 and 40 and Jeenath for 50 ??) will be getting their rewards soon enough.

Onto the server firsts.....

As of the time of posting BOON have claimed server first on 4 Expert dungeons; Realm Of The Fae, Foul Cascade, Kings Breach and Fall Of Lantern Hook. Gratz guys and keep up the good work. Would also like to say that there will hopefully be some nice guides/videos of the expert mode dungeons going up on the site in the next week or so to help everyone out with it when they get to 50.

Anyways, gz to Jeenath and the other level 50's and gz to the server first achievers!

Edit: Sorry was Jeenath that was 1st to 50. Was so close between you lot that when I asked on TS who it actually was that got it, nobody had a clue since you all hit 50 so close to each other.

Again, Gz guys!
  2. Offline

Saul Community Member

Gratz guys, now SLEEP!!!!!
  3. Offline

Tal The Architect

Ok, so who wants to try levelling my cleric? :D
  4. Offline

Ary Community Member

Just wait ima clearing entire T2 today [IMG]
  5. Offline

Gwain Community Member