[RIFT] BOON Control World First Expert Tier 2 Dungeon Clearance

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

BOON Control World / Server 1st T2 Dungeon, Abyssal Precipice.

BOON grabs a world first clearance of Expert T2 Abyssal Precipice, and server first clearance of any Expert T2 instance.

Achieved 04/03/11.

Big congratulations to you guys pushing the endgame content already. Hopefully we will be able to start on the raid content once a few more of us catch you guys up. :p

Group members: Ary, Tsuwien, Crash, Lilith, Kneels.

[IMG]
  2. Offline

Lyantha Community Member

You're all nuts!

^
    That!

And gz!
  3. Offline

Lilith Community Member

That was one tough fight! More to come in the next few days :p. Time to make some raids ppl :)
  4. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

how many lvl 50s we got now? must be pushing 20 now I will check when I get home time to start the 10 and 20 man raids imo.
  5. Offline

Tal The Architect

Well done, congratulations guys :)
  6. Offline

Timbo Veteran BOON

Awesome-sauce, nice one guys. :D
  7. Offline

Ary Community Member

OI ! Well this has been a great achievement, we really pushed hard to get there and spent a lot of hours. The difficulty of the T2 dungeons really amazes me and I simply love it. But gotta say that this wouldnt have been achieved without my other 4 partners that also spent tones of hours trying and wiping, we had or discussions, our fights but we all fixed and kept going, and the result was reached: Server 1st T2 Dungeon. Thanks Kneels, Lilith, Tsu and Crash ! :love:

We have a simply fraps of the end boss, but this is for now, the edition will be change within the few days to match other BC movies, but meanwhile, enjoy ! :)

BOON Control World / Server 1st T2 Dungeon, Abyssal Precipice.
  8. Offline

Lilith Community Member

That's what I suggested to people in guild chat today. There are guilds who already cleared the first boss in the 20 man raid and they are saying that all you need is full blue gear raid -.-. We should organize a raid for the upcoming weekend and get this shiet done :D
  9. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

PvE heroes!

Seriously though, you're awesome.
  10. Offline

Amaris Community Member

just checked the vid, gz on the achievement :)

and I actually looked at our old tahabata video because of this vid... makes me feel stupid, notice a few stupid mistakes within the first 2 minutes already, qq :(
  11. Offline

Ary Community Member

Aww I remember that [IMG] gud old days [IMG]
  12. Offline

Domain Veteran BOON

Good job. \o.
  13. Offline

Aneu Community Member

This is a shard first, not world...
  14. Offline

Ary Community Member

Sorry mate, dont confuse World 1st Abyssal Precipice, with World 1st T2 dungeon [IMG]
  15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Think you will find it was confirmed as world first on T2 Abyssal Precipice. As the article says.
  16. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Don't worry guys, aneus reading skills are about as good as his leadership skills.
  17. Offline

Aneu Community Member

In that case gratz guys, always knew you would get some good stuff happening. As for Shantotto, Im the only person who actually managed to put up good resistance to boon and existence on telemachus pre-merge so I think my reading skill must be very good if you are comparing them like for like. Oh also good job on the name stealing, very mature of you...
  18. Offline

Jujus Community Member

19. Offline

Ary Community Member

achievement is bugged, u get that killing the boss before the last boss, show screenshot in the last boss [IMG]
  20. Offline

Jujus Community Member