Recruitment!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christiana, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Offline

Christiana Community Member

Good evening everyone!A question to officers:Is the recruitment still open for ppl to apply!?!I would like to be part
    of your team!Thanks
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Hey dude.

It says "Closed" because we are not actively trying to recruit as we are happy with the class balance we have at the moment. However, this is not to say we will decline someone who is playing a class we are a little short on, or decline someone who is genuinely a decent player.

At the moment support/ranged DPS are a little low, but again, not to say we wont recruit melee DPS/tank/healers if they are really active and good skilled players.

I'm not trying to sound like a big ego moron or anything but at this stage in recruitment, we are only taking in very active players who have lots of PvP experience in previous MMO's. If you fit into this bracket as a player, then you should have no issues being recruited even at this stage.
  3. Offline

Christiana Community Member

Thanks for replying mate!! So i ll just fill in my application and as i said i am willing to make a class that it will be needed to play as team, since i played aion 1 and half almost years and see what you guys did, i am sure i know what guild i would like to join to enjoy this game! Thanks again hope to see you in game!