Recruiting Players for 5 man premade. Omnipresent

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Omnipresent, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

Hey guys, welcome to the forum.

If you're reading this you are looking for a group to play TERA, basically I'm setting up a group and will be looking for 4 players.

I'm currently playing Priest, so we will be requiring a Tank and Mystic. Then a mixed selection of any of the other classes for the remaining 2 slots. Preferably ranged.

If you fit these requirements, comment and leave your in game name. Thanks and see you ingame.
  2. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

You don't really want two healers (so you don't want a mystic in my opinion), so what you really need is a tank and dps :)

Tanks = Lancer and Warrior
    Dps = Sorcerer, Berserker, Archer, Slayer, and Warrior
    Healer = Priest and Mystic

I kinda want to play a Lancer or a Slayer so I'll keep tabs on this thread and start a character accordingly.
  3. Offline

Aesire Community Member

Hi, i'm new here

I would like to join your group, i already played Lancer, Warrior and Berserker over lvl 30. Preferably as a Berserker or if really needed as Lancer. I would like to know on what server you plan to play on.

edit. I guess i have to lvl new since it will be on Ellion right?
  4. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

Boon Control currently has around 5-10 people in Tera but it isn't that organized yet, we are talking about making a guild so that may help. If you would like to play a Berserker that would be good I am pretty sure we could use a melee dps. Feel free to PM me in game I will be leveling my lancer (Alarina). Most players are currently around level 20-30 atm. Oh and yes we are on Ellion.

Edit: I think Omnipresent is playing with a group of people that are around level 30. His in-game name is Omnipresent as well.
  5. Offline

Hey Aesire, yeah we're on Ellion. Pm me ingame and we'll help you as much as possible. We have a good group of people here, you'll enjoy it ;)
  6. Offline

Aesire Community Member

Good to hear, since i need to redownload the client again, my installation is beyond repair after playing around with an fan-made English patch. I will join you guys tomorrow, if the hangame downloader keeps the 2 mbit up ;)
  7. Offline

Look forward to it, pm me ingame.