questions about the game

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by kostas, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Offline

kostas Community Member

Helloo , in some hours from now i will have my new pc and finally i will play gw2. So my first question is about the class. I am between mesmer thief and ranger. I enjoy doing dmg and ganging killing people around . Because of your experience in the game what would you suggest me? The next question is about which server do you play (send me a pm for this or just reply the question :D) . Thanks for your time reading this boons hope to see you ingame.
  2. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Everyone in the guild whos tried a thief raves about it, and if you carry a short bow on one weapon set you are the most mobile class in the game.

Id say thief if you want pure dps and mobility.

Server, we rolled on ruins of sermia.
  3. Offline

Feidan Community Member

I would suggest not to go for a Mesmer. They are still the least refined class.
  4. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Agreed with Hsulf, our thiefs do great damage, single and aoe, and I was impressed with the survivavility and utility I saw demonstrated. Rezzing in stealth is bloody useful too.

Mesmer needs some love, but has a bit of utility, Ranger does cracking damage, but only really with bleeds, one condition removal and the dps vanishes.

Ultimately it will be down to your playstyle, but thief is definately in a better place than the other 2 atm.
  5. Offline

Djai - Ine Veteran BOON

Regarding Mesmers, I'd say my impression so far is that in sPvP it is already pretty strong really. No problem in 1v1s and even sometimes 1v2, strong at defending points, good utility and just generally annoying people is fun. In WwW it's a different story and there's something missing definitely.
  6. Offline

Jasra Community Member

with mesmer i like this combo in wvw: pop Feedback and then Berserker in middle of the zerg and watch ^^
    pretty nice on defending gate also, pop this on enemy melee right before gate. will be interesting, if few mesmers sustain this in sequence. i think it can melt enemy zerg pretty fast
  7. Offline

kostas Community Member

ty all , rolled a thief !
  8. Offline

Spud Community Member

tbh honest a thief zerg would be awesome :)