Pvp Warzone Credits

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Hsulf, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Another note on these, a very easy way to make money is to buy level 40 pvp armour with your wz comma cheap and re sell it back to the same vendor. This is useful for people who will achieve 1000 1000 plus box before 50 and will mean you can earn a lot of cash on your way to 50.

Pvp armour orange is 180 wz coms Which you can resell back for 2k credits.

If you do this every warzone you get another 1k extra per warzone.

Just food for thought.
  2. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

This is probably not intended.

Just throwing that out there.
  3. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

I had a feeling someone may think this may be an exploit, however in swtor they give you the opportunity to sell all armour and weaps you have whether you've worn them or not so you get cash.

Working as intended IMO, just I'm not wearing the armour.

If I had worn the armour it would be ok?? :p that's why not exploit.
  4. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

This is quite decent, there's better ways to make your money though especially after lvl 35. Exploit? hm, nah I never liked how all PvP gear in WoW was unenchantable or unsellable, you had to destroy it. Such a waste.
  5. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

I don't see how anyone could have issues with money when there's slicing, tbh. I think even I might be able to afford a mount in this game, and I usually spend all my gold on hats and pets.
  6. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

I haven't seen this stated on swtor anywhere, and it's not exactly a huge way of making money. It's just useful if you want some extra credits. 1k credits every 20 mins isn't goin to make you rich.
  7. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

If i was to follow your example and take it to that thread miss i d have to post my personal opinion on a matter without explaining anything just like you did
    and then after a good two days of thought (since that's how much it took you) i would try and justify my sayings.
    Nop. i ll stick to being me and not act like a girl.
    In case you still haven't got it your personal opinion isn't anything more than just that so don't pass it around as anything more.