[PvE, Healer] Warden / Sentinel instance healer

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

So yea I ninjad this build idea from Kneels back in the beta as I was planning something similar but a bit more Sentinel orientated, but this build is just too good not to try. Kneels has levelled to 50 in retail and tried this build out in expert dungeons and says that it is working out very well for him. I know that this will be one of my spec's for sure and I am using a less developed version of it to level through instances and it truly is a nice build, even before you get to max it out at level 50.

Warden/Sentinel Instance healing build.

My reasons for choosing a Warden based build was not because I particularly enjoy HoT's but more to do with the amount of instant cast (I like to run about and jump about like a tard when I play) but also the speed in which it is possible to stack up a seriously large amount of healing on a target, which makes it a nice tank healer. I assume most people will play it because of the second of the previous reasons and not because they are just a little mad and like to jump around everywhere.

The Abilities

Single Target Heals
    AoE Heals
    Usefull Skills
    Passives Granted
    Possible Alterations

Once you get enough gear to not be having mana issues in boss encounters, the 5 points in Light Concentration could be removed and instead put into Light Efficiency to improve the output of your AoE heals even further.