Project D (Cancelled mmo)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

2. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Sup with Asians and giant frogs, TERA is full of em.
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

Thats got a Aion look all over it, Taking its the cryengine again?

Only in Korea could they just dump a good looking mmo. In the west we just get mmos that look like crap.
  4. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

well some one just took a big hit pulling the pug on a mmo :/
  5. Offline

Gizmodio Community Member

i dont know anything about that game, tho visually it looks like a beautiful game.. anyone know why it got canceled ?
    @adagio i agree with you, looks alot like Aion, if i dont know better id say it was Aion 2 :p
  6. Offline

Gekido Community Member

I'm I the only one finding ancient chine theme and the title "Project D" totally unrelated? random as hell. Graphics engine is cryengine for certain, and CE3 at that if i'm not wrong - i'm not afraid to say that it is very easy to make the game look good using that, especially enviroments. Besides it doesn't remind me of Aion at all, I can't see anything in common between these two games, but Blade & Soul... the themes are identical, character design is very similar as well.. There is a possibility that B&S and NCSoft is the reason or atleast one of the main reasons for such game to be canceled.
  7. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Project D might not have been the final name for the game, they could have just called it that for the sake of it and then giving the project another final name.
  8. Offline

Gekido Community Member

They still launched a teaser with that name... :D