Private Server - Money System

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

Will add money to the server so that unwanted cobble can be sold for like 10quid. Will then see if a seller can be added that will sell raw mats like redstone and ores for high amounts of money. Redstone like 10, ore depending on type starting from 60 a stack.

May also Saul immune to damage so he stops dying so much. That depends if he wants it though.
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

But... but... but... that's part of the fun of playing minecraft. Watching Saul die, over and over and over and over and over and over.........

.... and over and over again.

<3 Saul

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

Yeah but we sit in our houses watching the resources pile in through pipes. Never in danger of dying unless we do something stupid. Saul on the other hand seems to dig all his own materials by hand.

I would rather him finally complete something amazing, tinged with guilt that he used god mode. Than him just working himself up into a ball of rage and quitting.

Besides there's always the next map when we can watch him die over and over....

And over....

And over again...
  4. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

i demand power over night and day btw GIVE IT! also i wont be able to play as my game sits at 1 fps constantly donno what to do
  5. Offline

Tal The Architect

Have you thought about secretly tapping Karasu's power? ;)
  6. Offline

adagio Moderator

Personally I think all machines should be turned off when you leave the server.

Also why are you at 1fps? Is it that castle von fozinstein you live in?
  7. Offline

Tal The Architect

Btw, I disagree with the addition of this.. it's making it a bit too easy.

There is already a system which I have put in my unit which is a recycler and you can get lucky with drops of random items.... why don't people just use this? :)

Or set up an auction house where people can set up auction chests or something? (By auction, I mean people can just swap mats... there is probs an addon for this?)
  8. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

I use a recycler too, turns all crap into "Scrap" at a % chance.

And the scrap turns into UU-Matter, which is the OP currency.

Anything can be made from UU-Matter.

I'm not against the economy idea though, would act much like a ranking system more than anything.
  9. Offline

adagio Moderator

What can ui-matter be used on?
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Primarily it is used to craft iridium as it is the only way to get iridium. Iridium is used to make quantum armor which is insanely expensive and insanely OP.

You can however turn UU-matter into any other item, so it is quite valuable. It takes 1million eu/t to make 1 UU-matter without boosting it with scrap, so it is not easy to make.

11. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

no idea why i am at 1 fps happened today was fine last night
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

It's because your chunk has not been loaded yet. Just /afk for 10min or so and it should sort itself out.

Server seems to be struggling to keep chunks loaded when people offline.

13. Offline

Saul Community Member

The thing is I'm a creator, not a miner. :)

Last night I logged cause I went into my mine and dug out a 64 stack of copper / iron / Tin / Silver about 8 Rubies, 5 Saphires, 5 Emeralds and over 12 Diamonds, only to hack away at an unsightly crop of rocks, and then be burried in molten Lava and loose the lot.

I then have Karasu mocking me and then giving me a welfare Masserator and some Bronze.

You know me I like to create cool buiuldings and stuff, not spend 3 weeks in game and loose twice as much stuff as Ive collected, and listen to the mocking.
  14. Offline

Tal The Architect

All you need to do is block the hole up again mate lol. Lava moves very slow.
  15. Offline

Saul Community Member

yeah but you loose all your shit when you die in Lava
  16. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

He meant before it landed on you. Break block, see lava, replace block quickly before lava flows.
  17. Offline

Saul Community Member

Shitty laptop using the Pad as I dont have a mouse = Panic run into a wall and
    die in Lava.
  18. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

Ban the mocking random dude! :eek:
  19. Offline

adagio Moderator

Firoz banned for being random.
  20. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

I'm guessing it a temp ban, so he can learn from his mistakes