Priests

Discussion in 'TERA' started by adagio, May 1, 2012.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

How are the priests in this game? Any reason why there is a lack off them applying?
  2. Offline

Angelo Community Member

There isnt really a lack of them, it's just people have gone for mystic due to how different they are from your classic healer.
  3. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Man, I liked playing a priest in the korean version... Hmmmm.
  4. Offline

CorpseCreeper Community Member

It higly depends.
    A skilled group for pve wont take a priest over a mystic for the simple fact that mystics are better support and the healing a priest can do isent needed.
    However in pvp a priest is better since they heal for so much more at the time.
    All in all a mystic ends up being better with good groups but Priests are by no means bad they just have the boost in buffs that Mystic has for pve.
  5. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Take both! WIN!
  6. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

all we want is mystics :eek:
  7. Offline

adagio Moderator

Well ill give the game a month to impress me. Brought the game late last night to try and was unable to connect with any server. Tried again this morning after opening all the ports and was still unable to connect. Thinking that as I didn't pre purchase I will have to wait until actual launch day to connect.
  8. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

servers are down until tomorrow when it starts join us adagio i need mah crew
  9. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Yes game was down after 11pm last night for the end of headstart.

Also 1 mystic + 4 slayers = Best PvP group.
  10. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

\o/
    Amazing news!
    The game is by no means outstanding but it is a great stopgap imho. Doodle was definitely right in that the k version is far more grindy and.... Well, Korean. But the questing is still bland and unoriginal but the amazing combat and truly outstanding monster designs make up for it. (a monster with a barrel for a head and pickaxe for arms, or a top hat wearing skinny jeans touting vampire, or a ogre riding a goblin.... LSD must have been on tap in the dev studio).

Also PvP is entertainingly unfair. Ganking is frowned upon only when you don't do it.
  11. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Yeah bad timing on trying to connect mate, everything will be back tomorrow.

You will be impressed I think.... Considering before I bought tera I was very against it and was one of the few boonies not going near it (any of the lol crew will vouch for my resentment) I'm now completely addicted, already upgraded to collectors edition and see myself playing it for a while defo.
  12. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

I didn't see the ogre riding a goblin, but i did see the brutish thing riding a zombie, is that what you saw?!

also: giant crab tanks. with orcs in them.
  13. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

u didnt see nothing u were too busy having follow on killa and afking
  14. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I thought they we're Ogre's riding Dwarves. Oh and the Crab tanks are awesome!!
  15. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I don't know wtf I saw, all I know is I need to start smoking weed to fully appreciate this games art tbh. It is truly spectacularly odd.
  16. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

I <3 my archer but I loved playing mystic .. my mystic just sat at lvl 20 xD