Pretend you have a real life, get a tan...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katiechops, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

OK you pasty white / pale blue gamers,,, time you all got a life, and got outside and played in the sun or you can just stay inside and game on and use your handy second monitor to get a outside world nice and healthy tan look by using the following plan,, speechless
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

200,000 people... erm.
  3. Offline

Tal The Architect

Wow, just.... wow.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

That's a lot of idiots. :p

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  5. Offline

Mizou Community Member

the world is big :omg:
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

too much sun, cancer. too few sun, lack of vitamins. Eat lots of fish = got all the vitamins, but you'll still have winter depressions. so little bit of sun to prevent depression and eat some fish every week and you're good to go, unless you like tanned skin (which I don't).

Still surprised by the amount of visitors lol.
  7. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Wait lack of sun causes depression?
  8. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

For people with SAD yeah. And most other people too.

Also, I'll take this opportunity to sneak in this for people who do have a life (and those of you curious how sunscreen actually works).
  9. Offline

Angelo Community Member

That's actually so confusing, I never apply sunscreen more than once when I go to the beach, tends to be in the morning and then thats it. But im slightly tanned so I never burn but this makes me scared of skin problems :(
  10. Offline

Tal The Architect

So pretty much everyone then? ;)
  11. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

It's well documented that the amount of depression rises in the winter months the further north you go. Why do you think the Scottish are all so angry? They are all depressed and so drink til they fight.
    :D
  12. Offline

Angelo Community Member

This is true I guess, the poor Scots don't see the sun very often, It all fits together now.
  13. Offline

Saul Community Member

Why would someone from Iceland have a clue about Sunscreen...:confused: