Preorders

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Korso, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Offline

Korso Veteran BOON

So, just out of curiosity, who have pre-ordered the game so far and/or are definitely going to play the game?
  2. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I think there might be 3~5 people that have pre-ordered and a bunch of others that might pick the game up at launch

A BOON guild exists but I think its bloated with a lot of people that will probably no longer be playing
  3. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

What were you trying to say there?!?!?!! :D

I wanna try the hopefully more polished beta, during the weekends in September and check with people who might play the game, before deciding.
  4. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I actually surprised myself when I really thought about how many people have actually pre-ordered and I can't come up with anything higher than that as an average
  5. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Even if everyone wanted to preorder, the digital pre-order copies might have run out by now. Smart sales strategy is smrt.
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Pre-ordered it but I won't be playing this game in BOON, I know Saul won't either.
  7. Offline

Shantotto Guest

I added my name to the SWTOR guild list, but unless overall feedback changes massively during non-NDA beta, I'm probably going to skip it.
  8. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

it wont be the same without your hot female toons pete :(
  9. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I'll join ya, probably :)
  10. Offline

Saul Community Member

I have ordered the fan-boi CE, but same as Pete wont be playing this one with BOON...
  11. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

If I play this game I'll make sure to have some backup plan if it goes all Rift (like having friends who're going for it seriously on the same server), cos if people go into this game without the notion of what it is, they'll get sorely dissappointed and leave within the first month. If it's worth it (still unsure despite beta testing atm) I want to play it to the bone, raid and do the end-game (without hedge-mazes). It's like I want to like the game but...
  12. Offline

Korso Veteran BOON

OK, I preordered the standard edition. Hope there will be a BOON guild... or a place somewhere else for a semi-roleplaying emo koala!
  13. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Game is totally unplayble if you don't care about your character (roleplay), the story and just want to fuck off to max level and start the grind. As much has been learned.
  14. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

If people starts planning to play incoming AAA mmo' with other guilds its fine but opennly advertise it here ? Why even bother staying boon then ?
    It will just divide us rather than anything else. It's like saying to the others i'm too pro to play with you..

What hapenned with Rift is past, game was shit.. period. If swotor is shit same will hapenn but we just don't know that yet.
  15. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Not saying it's shit whatsoever but it is a RP PVE game, fact. The PvP is there on the side for some variety but the focus is on the immersion of your character, its story and developement. What happens at end-game? The group PvE and raids.
  16. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I can understand those that choose to not play with boon in this game. If you are a fan of the game the last thing you want to see all day long is people talking shit about the game for 30 days before they quit. This is not unlikely to happen

I will be buying the collectors on preorder when I get home on Sunday
  17. Offline

Shaftsplitter Veteran BOON

I've pre-ordered the standard edition.

Edit: I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet regarding guild in TOR. For now I've left the guild on the website until I decide what I'm going to do.
  18. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I pre-ordered the CE boxed version and I will play with anyone that will have me :oops:
  19. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

There is also the issue of some people want to play Rebel mate.

The other half of the problem is my lack of commitmnet towards Star Wars, it's pretty much I will buy it, play Imperial and make a BOON Guild and go do stuff,,, I can't say it will be hardcore etc etc because my priority is going to be GW2 so yeah I might play Star Wars for 3 months.... but hey I might love it and play it forever, but I don't think that will be the case.

So if we have die hard omg I want to make the most out of SW game and play it to death with other ppl with the same thoughts then I have np if they go play SW else where, as atm the only serious BOON Guild I am workignon is for GW2 followed by ArcheAge.
  20. Offline

Saul Community Member

What KC Said.. I was a Republic player in SWG and I will be a Republic player in SW:TOR, I will have an alt in BOON's Imp guild, but my focus will always be on my main.

For various reasons I dont believe that SW:TOR is a game for Boon as a guild, it does not have the mechanics to sustain the BOON Pwnage machine.

Plus to be honest like Doodle mentioned I have been waiting for SW:TOR for a long time, I know exactly what type of game it is going to be and I am happy about that, I really dont want half a dozen people in Boon getting it and just spamming bollocks in Guild Chat.

Also like KC stated about other games, I intend to focus all my efforts in a guild way to games like GW2, and Archeage.