Post your desktop Reloaded!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Balmung, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

why? coz I need inspiration for a new one :D

[IMG]
  2. Offline

Scarface Community Member

write specification pls. looks nice and clean
  3. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

I always wanted to try rainmeter but i never found good tutorials for noobs like me :(
  4. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

It's super easy really, just pick it up and look for skins. Everything is very intuitive.
    I find that I don't really put much effort into my desktopbackground anymore with most of my configurations (awesome keeps everything out of view) and on my windows I fear anything that is even the tiniest performance hog, so I opt out. For all your wallpaper needs though there's 4walled.
  5. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

I would feel that thing is really useless.

I see my desktop perhaps 1% of the time I use my computer :p
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

all desktops need is boobs, and if not then bottoms
  7. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

yea its all done with rainmeter and 2 skins called HUD2.0 and Vcloudweather.
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

@Balmung - Do you use one or more monitors ?

I tried to get rainmeter working a while back but gave up as it looked like ass when you tried to install it when using two monitors. I see that it now has multimonitor support, so kinda tempted to try it again. You have any experience of using rainmeter on multimonitor ?
  9. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

if you only extend your desktop to another monitor it should be working perfect with the current support. at least it did for me. I havent tried anything else tbh so ud proly have to try it urself :)
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Hmm, I have my desktops set up so that the left monitor has my taskbar and such on it, and the right monitor is where I stick all my junk like TS and forums when I have a game on the left monitor.

I tried extending the desktop but all that happened was that when playing a game, the right hand monitor just went into power off mode while the game was on the left monitor. Was a bit pointless really. Dunno if I just failed at it though.

Getting bored of my ArcheAge desktop, I think I need another insanely over the top cutesy anime desktop again.... but which one....
  11. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

[IMG]

elfenlied is cutesy anime :smug:
  12. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

on another note: when i extend my desktop whatever i play in fullscreen is on the main monitor and all the other non-fullscreen stuff i pull on the other monitor stays up all the time. maybe a driver issue? what gfx cards are u using?
  13. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

If you use hydra vision or similar to create 1 large resolution it will make one screen go black if you try use the other.
    If you extend your desktop in windows it works fine.

I use display fusion for wallpapers and taskbar for both screens.
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Will try again today....
  15. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

You ask and I shall provide!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Woah nice ones.
  17. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

female shepard is so lame
  18. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

My wife would not approve if I posted......
  19. Offline

Feidan Community Member

1308894299675.jpg
    Persona 4~~~
  20. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Does this topic need to be safe for work?:rolleyes: