Pokemon 3DS game being made

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Anyone who had a gameboy colour when they were 11~12 should be getting the nostalgia feeling right now. Pokemon on the 3DS..... yey!

Source: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/23258/news/pokmon-3ds-in-the-works/

Why did I miss this news.... it was released in January, lol.

EDIT: This "app" for the Nintendo kind of shows that they are quite far on in creating a game, models of the Pokemon are already made.
  2. Offline

Tal The Architect

Gameboy colour? Are you shitting me? It's all about the grey brick with Pokemon Red/Blue.
  3. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

When I was 11 the gameboy had only been out for a little bit & there was no Pokemon!
  4. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Same, it was all mario :d
  5. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

<- blue kid here. Was proud of my blastoise! Took on the elite and Gary with him alone. Was level 79 when I took them
    On my next highest was like one if those rare ones you could get..... Can't remember what there was in blue.
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Did you do the trick where you used a friends gameboy to trade all the three starting Pokemon to your gameboy so you had the fire, water and earth one from the start ?...... or am I just super nerdy ?

I had a normal gameboy before the Colour, just didnt buy red/blue till I got my Colour so I always remember it as my Pokemon gameboy, the other one I had was clear plastic so you could see the boards!!! Pro styleee!!!
  7. Offline

Tal The Architect

Nah, game link cables were like gold dust mate.
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Poor you, used to have tournaments, was epic fun.
  9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I had a cable but never did the trick. Got a cheat cartridge and got mew&mewtwo.... Loved duelling people and having mew come out after mewtwo died(fainted)
    Mfw :0
  10. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

ah good times, I was always the one with the cable at school! I was the blue guy as well, my brother red :). It's super effective!
  11. Offline

Tal The Architect

Yeah I had one, I still remember my mum driving me around a few towns in search for one so I could trade & battle with my brother. Found one in a crappy blockbuster! Best £10 ever spent!

I had 151 pokemon on red, brother deleted the save though... :mad: Got Mew from a Nintendo event that was in London (just happened to be in the right place at the right time!)
  12. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

I totally just picked up my Nintendo DS and started playing a Pokemon game again a day ago, gotta love Pokemon. I think it had been over 2 years since I had even picked up my DS. I can't wait for the 3DS game but I hope the price on the 3DS goes down from £222. Thats around how much I bought my Wii for...