Playing Tera JP looking for others

Discussion in 'TERA' started by victor, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Offline

victor Community Member

Hello There, I recently started playing Tera JP and am still in my free 30 hour term. I'm looking for others and would like to join a guild of english speakers. Please let me know which server you play on and the name I can look/mail you at. Thank you for your time.

I'm not 100% sure of the name of the server i play on now, BUT since the server merges mine is the second one on the list of the three we have now.

(ps i looked for a thread about Tera JP but just came up with random posts. sorry if this is in the wrong spot.)

Muddy
  2. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Don't think anyone has tried TERA JP on here, most if not all were on TERA KR.
  3. Offline

victor Community Member

hmm well it was worth a shot to check here. There is a ton of useful info in these threads that I have been reading. So i thought I would ask anyway. If anyone knows of any other website for J Tera english speakers please let me know ok. Thank you.
  4. Offline

Adynos Community Member

I played Tera JP. On the free time you cannot join a guild and there are various other restrictions that you cannot do. The community however is very helpful and many of the Japanese players speak at least a little bit of English.