Play PS3 games with mouse and keyboard? cheating?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Wonsie, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Offline

Wonsie Veteran BOON

http://www.penguinunitedstore.com/products/Eagle-Eye-Converter-for-Playstation-3.html

What do you think about the apperently new product that have come out? It is clearly not fair if you use a controller to go up against a guy with mouse and keyboard. But I still see this as a good product because it offers the PC gamers a way to play consoll the way they like it. Like me, been playing FPS games for years, mostly Quake 3, but I would never play a fps game with anything else then mouse and keyboards.

For me id say this product should have come from Sony themself, if it was legal way to play. I say they should allowed em, think it will give a bigger player base, but at the same time, people that don't like it will go over to xbox360 instead.

What do you guys think about this?
  2. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I'm honestly surprised that it's taken this long, even the PS2 and Dreamcast had mouse+keyboard setups
  3. Offline

Shantotto Guest

This isn't new.

Dreamcast Q3 all over again.
  4. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

this is awesome. i would play my console more if i had a keyboard and mouse (for fps games that is)
  5. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

This is not new, but it is by FAR the most affordable option I've seen for a console. Still 60 Euro's is a lot. But I might actually use my consoles with that.
  6. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Yes id actually give using an xbox a thought, i just hate controllers so much only good in fighting games and even then fight pads own them.
  7. Offline

adagio Moderator

Have they managed to fix the dead zone problems that has plagued all keyboard/mice on consoles. The xbox has a horrific dead zone on its controller.