Planned classes

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Lana, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Offline

Lana Veteran BOON

Has anyone decided on their class yet?
    Tried Priest and Templer(Tank with shield), still finding it hard to pick one.
    But I'll end up playing one of em, anyone got themselves a favorite one?
  2. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Yeah going Berserker, I liked the idea of Warrior aswell but their role isn't as defined as a tank as that of a Lancer. They may end up as DPS tanks in endgame but the class is quite exausting to play, atleast for me so I'll stick with melee DPS.

I want to play melee, I love 2h Axes and I love big hits so the only part where it can go wrong is when noone rolls tanks or healers.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I will roll Elin something. Probably not a healer because after 5years of MMO healing, I fancy being the DPS for a change. More than likely Slayer or Sorc. Played them both in KR TERA and liking them both.
  4. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Either Lancer/Ranger or Sorc, race wise I'd like to roll female aman, but I hate the racials so it'll be either Baraka or Elin unless they change much.
  5. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

What's this class decision about ? KR tera? or future EU tera ?
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I assume future EU.
  7. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Yeah future EU. ( for my comments at least ).
  8. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

Oh, then despite it being as hard to level as eating donkey shit, i'll go with lancer :) Or Priest... Or Sorceror... Or Mystic... Or Ranger... im the king of undecided :S
  9. Offline

Shantotto Guest

It'll be easier to level in EU :p Easy to get elite quest groups/instances etc, let alone future patches to make things easier - I mean the rate of patching is up there with how fast trion are patching rift.
  10. Offline

Kammie Community Member

Berserker, Slayer or Sorc
  11. Offline

Vissarion Veteran BOON

Sorc OFC!!!
  12. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Castanic Archer FTW!!!
  13. Offline

Gustavo Community Member

priest FTW
  14. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

btw, i dont give a fuck about you priests saying that "omg specter, your panda is so small i can't see you"! fuck you! panda tank is THE SHIEET!
  15. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Just turn round and tell them to l2wym :p

(learn to wiggle your mouse)
  16. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

wait wait what i havent tried TERA but they got slayers? please tell me its a semi nude dwarf!
  17. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

18. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

19. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

well depending on the success or fail of SWTOR and who ever releases their game first..

i will most likley play a berserker
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Well, not dwarfs as such, but there are some cool races that have the mad two handed weapon wielding death machine feel that you get from playing a dwarf. Or you can choose to go for the cutesy cuddly approach that makes your enemy die a little inside when they get pwned by such a sissy looking character.

You should check the image thread in the Tera Forum, you will rofl.