Planetary Annihilation

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Karasu, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Offline

Karasu Community Member

A new kickstarter project that's gaining some attention because of its legacy. Based on titles as C&C:ZH, Supcom:FA, Total Annihilation and MNC Uber Entertainment is creating a new Real-Time Strategy game:

[IMG]

Supreme Commander : Forged Alliance has been my favorite RTS for a long time now and this game looks like it's going to have a large amount of great features and cute visuals to go with it. I'm not expecting as much balance to go eSports but the gameplay and controls should be rock solid.
  2. Offline

Tent Community Member

Nice, I am extremely interested.
    Total Annihilation has to be one of the best games I have played.
    Will likely be picking this up when it releases.

If they decide to put in single player that is.
    I don't enjoy playing multiplayer RTS games.
  3. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Well.. Nowadays I don't bother with the single player on an RTS. I really enjoyed Warcraft III's story because of it's variety in the campaign, but I didn't have that with Supreme Commander and Starcraft II. A good RTS allows multiplayer to played over LAN, offline, and doesn't start to clamp it to all kinds of social bullcrap and microtransactions. I do believe this game will have at least skins as microtransaction :s
  4. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Quoted for extreme truth. Loved WC3 in every way, loved it long time. Only wh40k IP rts games seem to tick my boxes nowdays... If only there was a proper 40k IP rpg game.
  5. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

6. Offline

Tent Community Member

This is now down to the final 24 hours.
    Might want to jump on if you like this kind of game.
    Many of the extra's have been unlocked.