Path of Exile

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mantle, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Offline

Mantle Veteran BOON

anyone playing this? caught it at the end of open beta and it's been released officially now by the looks of it.
  2. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Played the open beta aswell, its a ok game if you are into the whole diablo clone thing
  3. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Everyone says its what diablo should have been, shame it looks outdated as hell and has an over complicated linear skill/stat tree.
  4. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

I will try it. I've never played a dungeon crawl game however :D
  5. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Ive played it quite abit, the passive tree might seem abit too much but its quite simple really. I REALLY enjoy the skill system, since its not the avarage ''OH YOU DINGED AGAIN HERE HAVE A SKILL''.
    I think the graphics in the game are awesome, nothing againts the cartoony style D3 went with but i like POE's more.
    All in all i think its a great game, more enjoyable than D3 in some ways. And calling it a diablo clone is just well..... not denying the idea is the same, but with that logic every mmo is a copy of the 1st mmo etc etc
  6. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I've heard it's also rock hard which is cool. will possibly pick this up when I get paid.
  7. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Its a free game brah =D
  8. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Oh...
    Well what can you buy with cash? is it cosmetics or items?
  9. Offline

Alaraum Veteran BOON

You can buy skins, critters, even more skins, animations, emotes & stuff like larger personal stash etc.. it is on steam for free, so it can be easily reached.
    And try not to play it alone (Firoz).. the more the merrier ! especially in this type of game, game itself seems fine
  10. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

can highly recommend the game, played it a lot during the beta.
  11. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Oh and the fact that its free does not mean its p2w in anyway, like Alaraum said only things you can buy is noncombat pets, cosmectic effects for skills and most notbaly more bank space.
  12. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Had it for over a year brahs, didn't play it early on cos the gfx were annoying(over bump mapped with a ton of sepecular highlights) its better now but still abit off putting to me also the spell fx are too much making playing in groups impossible to see shit when i last played maybe its been improve since. Had like 2x lvl 70-75 before i got bored, maybe ill dip in again to see whats new
  13. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

14. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

15. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Motherfucking BUMP! Alot of new content has come out, anyone playing still?
  16. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I don't think so :p