Path of Exile

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Blackspear, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

So recently someone asked who is playing PoE and this game is growing pretty fast so we might have thread for it. Currently im playing Ranger lvl 59 act 1 mercilles. If anyone want to do maps, just farm or need some help post here your ING and i will update OP with all names so we can make groups.

IGN list
    Blackspear
    Litletoe
  2. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

meh played alot thru beta haven't been bothered to get far since release
  3. Offline

Gekido Community Member

great game... have lvl37(alt) duelist and ranger lvl21(main)... Rangers are OP :D
  4. Offline

ins Community Member

Definitely worth giving it a try. All d2 fans should love it : D
    Are you guys on hc or default ladder?
  5. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

6. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Addicting as hell, got a 71mara, 59ranger and a 40 templar. Did not enjoy the ranger that much tho.
    IGN is Litletoe. Its the account name right, not the specific char?
  7. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Got a 47 Ranger, 25 Marr and a 13 melee ranger
  8. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Well i can safeley say that im POEsessed GET IT?!
    No but in all seriousness tho, if you enjoyed D2 you should definatley give this game a go. Ive got my mara to 78 and my templar to 67. The endgame maps are quite fun because they are almost never the same, also the number of ways you can build your charecter is just insane.
  9. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

10. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

My mara is now 67 gonna work on my ranger again soon
  11. Offline

ins Community Member

Big patch came out 2 days ago. Two new leagues started today: Onslaught (hardcore) and Anarchy (softcore). Anarchy looks very exciting but seeing that there is only sc version of it I'll divide my time between the two. Yay for new ladder and fresh economy!
    Also from what i know you don't add friends with account name (I invited a bunch of random people this way) but any of characters will work, even if they are playing different one.
    ign: insd
  12. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Yeah, took a look at the new leagues they look pretty interesting i just havent played in a while.
    Also asfar as i remeber the friendlist was kinda retarded
  13. Offline

Karasu Community Member

I started playing since patch 11 with about 4-5 of my friends. Pretty interesting mechanics they're working with. I'm glad to see a game that is built to be challenging. Biggest issue is dying and losing your HC character from desync though ..