Our Domination Is Over

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by TOMMCAT, May 14, 2011.

1. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

Our domination over Divine Fortress is over fom 25 May :((. There's a part from an article from uk.aiononline.com :

Balaur Abyss Takeover – All Servers
    As part of this exploration, when we push 2.5 Empyrean Calling to our live servers, we will be resetting the fortresses to Balaur owned as part of our push. We will investigate possibility of additional Balaur Fortress takeovers as we progress.

Let's get togheter once again and get the Divine back.
  2. Offline

Ebel Veteran BOON

Let's not or we will hear QQ's again.
  3. Offline

Mizou Community Member

tbh they should have done a reset every month or so... but its ncfail still

aion was such a great game :/
  4. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

I belive I would've loved Aion even more without flying, so mezzy when fighting a few people). Sadly 2.0 ruined things with the massive amounts of mobs in the balurea zone I want to fight People not have mobs trying to kill me all the time and interfering.
    But still had plenty of fun in the Abyss, really hoping the big PvP area in GW2 turns out to be awesome :)
  5. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

me too
  6. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Turns out you won't need to wait until the reset on the 25th, as the Asmoo's took Divine this evening :p

Sent using my Fruit!
  7. Offline

Ebel Veteran BOON

lol just resubbed this evening so i can check out 2.5 later on amazing qq's from elyos lol.
  8. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

o nice for how long :) Need Boon to go and take it back on the next divine siege.,That will be fun
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

/cry who cares. We raped that server back in the day when it was a challenge. I couldn't go back now. Been there, done that.