Otherlands MMO

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jasra, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Jasra Community Member

2. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

this game looks pretty random; what do u think is very interresting about it ?
  3. Offline

Jasra Community Member

i'm curious, how they want put all this shit together in working mmo, thats all :) and i like Tad Williams
  4. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

After watching the video i still didnt understand what the game is about :O
  5. Offline

Jasra Community Member

exactly ! :p
  6. Offline

Gekido Community Member

This game has been in developement for over 3 years now. It's certainly is original(not random), not like some other newly announced mmos(...like Wildstar...). You don't have to watch the trailer to understand what this game is about, you have to read the novels this game's based upon(if you're interested at all, that is). :p
  7. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

I'm sure people wants to read this novel now :) Especially considering the quality of previous titles from Gamigo.

"A spectacular Multiverse of simulated virtual worlds" sounds pretty random to me; call it orginal if you want. Fact remains this trailer isn't showing what the gameplay is about.
  8. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Gamigo is just a publisher when this game is concerned and has nothing to do with it, besides f2p implementation, so i dunno what you meant by that... And I prefer "your random" over "carbon copy" mmos.
  9. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

10. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Sounds to me an excuse to be able to put anything they want into their game without a real reason or setting to it. Kind of distracts from the feeling of having a living breathing and immersive world(Universe). But it doesn't really sound like that's what they want it to be anyway, so who knows.