order processing for terra

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Ian Preston, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Offline

Ian Preston Community Member

thanks to your quick responses i'm in the process of getting terra KR, should i start on ellion or yurion which has a larger population of english speakers? and i may be back for help downloading the client, the links i followed didnt work, i did put them in ie but i still think i may be able to sort it out on my own when i get my id's
  2. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

Definitely start on 엘리온 (Ellion), there are a lot on that server. There are virtually no active English players on 유리안 (Yurion) as far as I know, well except for me but I am back and forth from both servers. For downloading the K-TERA client you want to go to http://tera.hangame.com/pds/download.nhn, keep in mind you need to be logged into your account to be able to download it I think. Downloading the Korean Client for TERA also takes quite a long time because it is like a 20gb download or something. It all depends on your internet connection but it can take 1-4 days to download it all.
  3. Offline

ok so im at that link, got my pass and email all sorted and received my accnt, but when i click the big download button i get a heap of errors (im in internet explorer) is it just the large banner in the middle?

EDIT: ok so the error i get says activex followed by korean letters.. trying to find where to download activex i assume thats what i need but microsoft isnt making it easy... any suggestions?
  4. Offline

Make sure your internet explorer is updated, you have to allow active x on your browser, it should prompt you. You won't need to download activex as it will come with Internet Explorer.
  5. Offline

ok cool there was an addon on the site i had to install to get it to work so now i belive i have the patcher running
    thanks mang
  6. Offline

awesome i got everything working and im in game now, still deciding on a class and trying the races out, is there a way to make contact in game with an english guild?
  7. Offline

Just start leveling there are English people in English guilds all over.