Only because I know you'll all love it....

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Omnipresent, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

2. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

Had this in my car. It was luls, great song <3
  3. Offline

Mizou Community Member

jesus this is soooo old school and btw they are german
  4. Offline

Miyo Community Member

never seen this before, hahah funny :D
  5. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

How can it be old school? The game isn't even old school "yet". :s
  6. Offline

Angelo Community Member

7. Offline

Mizou Community Member

old school is everything u lived through and left behind
  8. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

hm, I always found that much of the clothing style in Aion was unmatched. They really put a heavy focus on it, and it looks great. Think I'd go so far that if they tried adding that to a RL fashion show they'd be quite popular. Unfortunately they recently started just adding already existing fashion, looks great but not original.

But hey what do I know about Fashion, that art really looks amazing though. When they were releasing Aion in the west I was afraid they'd turn all the characters into western looking ones, just like they did with the voices.

The music video is nicely made, but I wouldn't ever listen to it in the car or anything lol.
  9. Offline

Lyantha Community Member

Still a lot of clipping issues though... like in many games.

I really hope there is virtually no clipping in GW2
  10. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Clipping was mostly there when you made a character with sliders that were very much out of proportion. Like make a tiny waist and a huge butt. Tbh my characters tight shape + massive boobs and never had any clipping issues ;)

Not heard about sliders changing body shapes in GW2 so there won't be much clipping there. I prefer some sliders over a few clipping issues though :p
  11. Offline

Lyantha Community Member

Was even clipping with certain hairstyles and headgear, and guild capes obv.

Heard about some sliders where you can change height and build of Charr though, should see that next demo with the customization in place...
  12. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Ah yeh true, but mostly just the hairstyles that moved and were fairly long, there were plenty that had no issues, and same problem with a guild cape as it moved. It was strange how instead of just clipping (like in every game) the whole texture was flashing in and out (mostly with helmets).

It's hell to get rid of those issues though, a lot of work as much of it was animated (which is quite rare in western games).
  13. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Well the game uses a modified version of the Aion toolest (searching for evidence on phone is npt going to happen sorry :p)

I do, however, expect it to be much more understated die to the need to keep the races distinctive and characters less ..silly (no-one ever liked my gladi-Obama :()
  14. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Aion uses a heavily modified Cry1 engine, AA uses the network backend of Cry2 and the graphics engine of Cry3. Hope that helps a little :)
  15. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I was talking about GW2 :(

LINK

I could be mistaken though (hey, it happened once ..I think) and they've changed it since then, but I see no reason why they would?
  16. Online

Feidan Community Member

Aion graphics were so nice that I got a brand new pc just to play it. Then I stopped after closed beta since it was just too damn grindy.
  17. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Too grindy? MMOs are a grind just some decide to sugar coat it and Aion didn't really do it. :p
  18. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Tssk, if anything Aion taught me how to grind like man. Or like a boss, take your pick.
  19. Online

Feidan Community Member

True. I was not the first one to burn out in my const party but did in the end. I believe max level also takes exceptional amount of time to get all through bitter grind.
  20. Offline

Angelo Community Member

It sort of, makes other games feel really easy now, so it was a good lesson. :)