OK who is actually going to Gamescom this year?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Katiechops, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

KC is from Wed - Sun. Need to know so beer can be planned! Or I save the 6 pack of Kestral Special Brew for myself!
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

man i would love to but i cant get away from work =(
  3. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

phone in sick,, erm for a week
  4. Offline

Domain Veteran BOON

i really tryed, but having a "stage/internship" in august + having to "start" writing my thesis (as in starting to write something at all), i cant even find myself free on the weekend to go there. I almost managed to do the stage/internship in july, but they just ignored me on that :S.
  5. Offline

Mizou Community Member

planning in progress, i realy hope this turns out good so i can finaly kick in your butt ;)
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Employment depending, I will probably go. Always good to meet up with you guys for some drinking and any chance to insult Rodwen in person is an opportunity I cannot refuse.
  7. Offline

Mizou Community Member

i see a dead aspira
  8. Offline

gir Veteran BOON

will cost to much, i dont have anything to do at that time but getting hotel food ticked travel and many many big umbrella drinks wont work with me since all the stone and gold i been saving up in minecraft is apparently not seen as legal currency in Germany
  9. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

Just booked for Cologne :) Me and my gf will be there from 16th till 22 morning. Looking forward to seing you all!!!
  10. Offline

Mizou Community Member

woooooot :D
  11. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

yeah baby i am coming for you :)
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Closing this thread as it is causing massive confusion.

This has nothing to do with the PMs that were sent, this thread was created before then and can be ignored.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.