Nostalrius Begins

Discussion in 'Blizzard Games' started by Littletoe, May 18, 2015.

1. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Ive just started playing on this blizzlike private server and so far it has been määzin, its on patch 1.12 right now and they are putting out content at somepoint. There is no p2w, and its as blizzlike as it gets.
    The server itself launched a few months back and if I remeber right there are 17devs working on it, last night there were 7.5k+ ppl online and it still ran with no problems.
    Just thought id let everyone who is interessed that there is a proper vanilla server out.
    Also coolasballs website!!11: https://en.nostalrius.org/
    (Fafarino pls no dumberino)
  2. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Amazing, I would love to give it a go. Are you playing all by yourself or with a group of friends? Is this server EU located or swamped with rus/US set to their raiding hours? And final question, how is the activity and community - are there like guilds already raiding MC etc, goon squad invasion?
  3. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Im playing with a few irl friends, i think the servers in France but im not sure there are both US and EU based guilds. Aaaaaand yeah there are guilds raiding MC etc, i think theres some progress threads on the forums
  4. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Found the forums and browsed those yeah, but shit, guilds are already 9/10 MC ffs, that sucks. My only regret is that I wasn't around since this server opened...
  5. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Yeah same, but then again ill play this cashy i think so doesnt matter that much.
  6. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I'd love to play it to the bone with a proper raiding guild tbh so we'll see how things go :)

TVAR WAS TAKEN AS NAME =((((((((((((

Tvarrosh it is. Orc rogue, 'ere we go.
  7. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Lel, ima come gank yo ass.
  8. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

You playing alliance????? fag
  9. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Yeah, allways played horde. I dont think i ever even maxed out an ally char so i thought id chage it up abit.
  10. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Such a fag. Cba playing dorf rogue...perhaps.
  11. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

12. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

OVER 9000 players online last night.
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Wonder why Blizz never released one Vanilla server for each region for people who prefer old WoW over what it is now.

I know "to sell expansion packs" and "make money" are the obvious answers, but I always wondered why they don't cater for the fanbase that preferred the old game over the game we have now.

Hows the server cope with that many people Littletoe ? I played a private server a few years ago and it lagged to shit during prime times.
  14. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Had one big problem with this; I was too late, by the time I got into the game (when Littletoe posted here) there were literally dozens of guilds already killed Ragnaros. Bleh :p
  15. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Oh it lags during primetime, but nothing too serious. Im actually surprised how smooth it runs