WvWvW New WvW map - Edge of the Mists

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Ephiria, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Offline

Ephiria Veteran BOON

2. Offline

Screenager Community Member

3. Offline

Karasu Community Member

I'd love to, but I'm gonna have to find an EU guild to sign up with I guess.
  4. Offline

Paran Community Member

Im sorry but in which guild you are? xD

The new map sounds good but a little bit to late.
  5. Offline

if you are not sure who I am mat

trolling shite :p

seriously though it is a bit late in the day but for those still playing it could be a massive boost... will see how its implemented thought here are a LOT of questions re it
  6. Offline

erm.... if kc isn't applying to this ten I will just add you to our list im fairly happy that the anet bods know us and you guys have a history its fine And i dont think its likely going to be the live client theyll be using so I wouldnt stress about being in an "eu" guild mate

ill pm you
  7. Offline

Law Community Member

I really enjoyed GW2 at release. It really is a shame they did all the bear stuff 1st. Adding this new WvWvW map should have been done by the 5th month at max. Was horrible waiting for Ques to pop. Story was far too short aswell imo.

Great game just like everything these days poorly executed.
  8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Lack of progression was and is still the biggest issue in GW2. A new map does not fix that..
  9. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Hows FF14 brah?
  10. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Its great, buy it
  11. Offline

Ephiria Veteran BOON

What do you mean by "lack of progression"?
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I had maxed my progression curve in GW2 after 2 Weeks. I could have done so in less then 1 day with real life money. The game lacks any kind of traditional MMORPG progression and should not even be called a MMORPG imo but that is another story.. The only "progression" available would be new skins which is not interesting at all. Im talking about gear and improving your toon with new content added etc etc.
  13. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

How's WoW brah :p
  14. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

It's shit, play GW2
  15. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

No tier 25 gear with a new tier to get every 6 months, gw2 is far from perfect but I don't care bout pve I'd rather play D2 or baldurs/NWN/DA etc than a wow alike. I play mmo for PvP which anet fucked up trying to make a lol esport and www for casuals. That said cos its P2P without p2w I can jump in and out every few months
  16. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

^This. Unfortunately ANet made a bad call imo with the WvW leagues... all the pve casuals are filling the maps just to chase achievements. :(
  17. Offline

Law Community Member

If they had just taken the best part from GW1 which was the GvG system Id still be playing right now. WvWvW was just horrible and you really couldn't open world gank folk doing there quests (Yes I am one of those assholes). GvG would have been amazing, kinda like Warplots in Wildstar.
  18. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

New content every 3-6 months is enough if its actually fun to play and feels meaningful.
  19. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Stop kicking on that dead horse you vultures you!!! /shakefist
  20. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Karasu still owning it up?