New Team Liquid logo shirts & posters

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Tal, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Tal The Architect

2. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

I'm stil looking for the blue team liquid t-shirt, they sell out so faaast :(
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

They usually put up a post a few days before a batch hits the shop.... but yea, they sell out in a few hours usually.
  4. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

My ratio of SW2 watched : played must be over 10:1. Such a great spectator-game.
  5. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

BOON shirts > all. As you were.
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

@Tal - You buying one of these shirts ?

Very tempted myself as they look incredible.
  7. Offline

Tal The Architect

I bought them all already :p

I don't really like the zerg one that much but oh well.
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Omg lol.

I really want the Terran one, but with the background colour the same as the Protoss one.

Not decided if I will buy them all or not, but they do look epic.
  9. Offline

Tal The Architect

Just received my t-shirts. Quality is just terrible, the cloth is super thin too. Just check out the dire printing:

[IMG]
  10. Offline

Trixeh Veteran BOON

Wow that is pretty shocking. You should totally write them an angry email!
  11. Offline

Felby Community Member

holy shit that is awful
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Tal - Mine finally arrived today.

I ended up only getting the Terran one, and I have to say that although the quality isn't the best I have ever seen, it is far superior to what you have shown in your picture.

I would contact them and ask about it as it seems you have been given one out of a bad batch or something.
  13. Offline

Tal The Architect

The terran one is 'ok' but if you look closely the print quality still isn't great. Out of the lot, the terran one is the only one I'd wear somewhere.
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I agree it is not great and I wouldn't be buying another one, but that said, the quality is a lot better than the picture you put up, so I think maybe you have been really unlucky and got a really bad one.

I actually e-mailed them to ask about the quality because for the price (with p&p), I really expected better.
  15. Offline

Tal The Architect

It might be the Protoss one is a bad batch as a lot of people have been complaining that it smells burned, and mine sure does.
  16. Offline

Gizmodio Community Member

i just got my 3 T-shirts from jinx.com 1 with the SC2 logo, 1 with the Zerg logo (black Tshirt with purple logo) and 1 with Day9TV (black t shirt and yellow lettering) they all look awesome and they are really good quality :D only thing you gotta watch out for is that the price does not include postage and other hidden shit, had to pay another 25 quid to get them out from the post office
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Gizmodio - Is it the grey and black washed out t-shirt with "Day[9] TV" in yellow on it ? If so I have the same T-shirt and was actually stopped by someone when I was wearing it just so they could tell me how epic it was.
  18. Offline

Gizmodio Community Member

Aspira haha, no thats the premium T shirt, i got the normal one :) Premium one is Slim fit apperently, according to jinx sooo... wouldnt fit me :D
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Well it fits me fine and I don't fall into the "slim fit" category dude.
  20. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Does make you look like Matt Lucas though.