new interview about pvp with gabe

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rev, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

interesting

2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

i hope he knows what he is doing this time
  3. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Doesn't sound like it, I wasn't hoping for SW:TOR to become an E-sport. It is fine the way it is now, just add more content and some life to Tatooine/Ilum.
  4. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

can someone explain to me what this obsession is about forcing MMOs to become e-sport? oh yeah, copy wow when it comes to everything, forgot.
  5. Offline

Yhymoto Community Member

Oh well, next interview "bunch of informations" how they will fix all in 1.2 and how good it's gona be, answer for every question: we will do it 1.2, we are missing anything? 1.2 will improve, 1.2 1.2 1.2 ... but i can't see it at all,
  6. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

by the way. according to bioware, 1.2 is the way they wanted the game to be released, and not rushed out the way it did. good way of hyping up 1.2 i guess ^^
  7. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

I dont know what their plans realy are about open world pvp (which personaly i would enjoy more of) but the one thing that bothers me is the fact that they are only
    gonna add 1 more warzone.
    Just add more Huttball levels!!! Dont change nothing but geometry! PRESTO!
    There is so much potential in that thing :)
  8. Offline

Lurch Community Member

I was really gonna post something about my views etc but It would actually require me caring a lot more about this game than I do

signed

unimpressed of Essex