New Headset - Budget 80-100 €

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Killa, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Halloooooo

Yup, i need a new headset. I have been using SteelSeries siberia V2 for ages now, and they broke again like the other 4 sets i bought.

Peace out
  2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I'm very happy with my G35s not sure the cost, but maybe worth a look.
  3. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Well tbh the cost is not really an issue
  4. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

G35 is using USB port no? If that headset is using the USB port do u still need an audio card?
  5. Offline

Warprophet Community Member

whatever you do, do not get a turtlebeach
  6. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webca...-headsets-phones/wireless-gaming-headset-g930

Been using the G930 for a year or so now? It's still really comfortable, no issues with sound quality, no issues with microphone quality. Battery life on it is excellent, and you can continue using it if it runs out just by connecting the appropriately long cable.

I think a few other people in Boon are using one of these too. If you start chatting to someone else you can just flip the mic up to mute or press the button on the side, nice and easy.
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

G930 or G35 are the best options tbh.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  8. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Good to know. Did check that one out

What about that wierd sound u make asta?
  9. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

ive bin using the razer megalodon for about 36 months now am verry pleased with the suand quality and the durability and the fit. altho its abit pricey :p
  10. Offline

the beeping? It only beeps if I forget to turn the headset on before I join teamspeak, or if I turn it off before closing down.
  11. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

How good is the wireless headsets? Havent tried them out
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I use the wired G35, but I know 4 people with the wireless G930 and the say it is amazing.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  13. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

BOOM. Thanks guys. Asta we will be headset brothers from now on :love:
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

You won't be disappointed dude.

7.1 digital surround sound AND a voice modulator that makes you sound like Alvin the chipmunk, what more can you ask for.
  15. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

I love my G930.
  16. Offline

Acina and I were thoroughly testing the voice modulator during a raid recently. They all make you sound retarded, but brilliant nonetheless.
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Tbh, everyone in the guild should get the modulator then turn them on during a raid and not tell act as if nothing is different. See if you can freak out Katiechops .
  18. Offline

Melody Community Member

Steel Series Siberia v2 is also fine.
  19. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I have to agree with both of these (I have both the G930 and the G35) :)
  20. Offline

Alex Veteran BOON

I've had a lot of problems with g930 ( randomly turn off, they start buzzing really loud and then turn off etc). Before them i had g35 and those were amazing, but i was a bit careless with them and they broke at the joint. Both of them sound great, but be careful how you put em on/take em off your head. Now, i'm waiting for razer megalodon, i wanna test those out.