new Baldurs Gate?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

2. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Baldurs Gate Remastered now in 3D!~

Called it before seeing this;
  3. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

was announced theyre remaking the BG series including addons into polished re-releases iirc
  4. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

lol site is down!
  5. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

where/when did they announce that? :eek:
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Why re-release something that doesn't feel outdated, I think the game actually still looks great nowadays.
  7. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

I would love to see BG3 but only if they will stick to what we had in BG2. Game mechanics and isometric view for the win!
  8. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

This, all the way. I'm actually replaying BG2 atm, just left the Underdark :D

They're actually doing a "Neverwinter" game, online based, with gamers submitting their own dungeons and everything too! No idea if it'll be any good, but fingers crossed.

Furthermore, Dungeons and Dragons Online are finally doing a crossover from Eberron to the Forgotten Realms, via the... *drumroll* Underdark! :D
  9. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

I actually have baldursgate.com open in the background just for the music. Forgot how good music was in games back then, when I'd actually have it on. No game nowadays keeps music on :/ Apart from the likes of Skyrim etc.
  10. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Only finished Skyrim last night (ie. all the main questlines)..... every bit of that game oozed awesomeness! The hand to hand combat admittedly was considerably lacking but I was a stealth archer and enjoyed it to the last.
  11. Offline

gir Veteran BOON

wha was watching the countdown and nothing happened at 00:00:00 :(
  12. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

13. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

So.... it still doesn't 100% say that it will be a Baldurs Gate 3 ?
  15. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

It's not. What they are saying is it's BG1&2 with extra quests and stuff, but that BG3 is on the table as well.