Need some help with TERA

Discussion in 'TERA' started by wutae, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Offline

wutae Community Member

Well i want to try this game, i know some basic info of how to get it, but because i dont wanna waste money because i bought the wrong thing or i did something wrong, it would be helpful if someone could waste 10 minutes to help me through voice communication on the details i need to start playing this game .

thanks in advance,
    wutae !
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Check your PM.
  3. Offline

wutae Community Member

until now, and after i have taken the details i have totally failed to activate, it requires from me to verify which i dont understand as i asked to get something already verified. >.<
  4. Offline

wutae Community Member

meaning the KSSN & ID, after i login first, it brings a popup windows which has 4 lines, because i cant copy paste to korean translator the text in the squares i can only assume that i have to use first line for ID< second for pass 3rd for KSSN and 4th for other ID, after that do i have to press account not verified letters or do i have to press that "Grey" button which i cant translate cause it's an image ? seriously i found like 10 questions in like 2 minutes :S became really frustated aand irritated by the fact i dont understand half the things i read :S
  5. Offline

Shantotto Guest

6. Offline

wutae Community Member

frustated.jpg And because i am becoming more and more frustated, when i try to login this window pops

and when i put the 4 lines i got the mail with when i bought the account, i get this message

frustated2.jpg
  7. Offline

Shantotto Guest

You probably put all of the KSSN in rather than just the last 7 digits?

( Actually there's a big orange tick on the left, does that not mean it worked? ) :p
  8. Offline

wutae Community Member

mmm the popup window turned white now and nothing happens :eek:
  9. Offline

Shantotto Guest

It's plausible that you locked the account out if you entered stuff incorrectly too often, you might have to email the "shop" from which you got your account to get them to fix it ( deny doing anything wrong :p ), Furyon managed to lock his account doing something similar and they sorted it out for him.
  10. Offline

wutae Community Member

ok i think i made it work, is anything i have to do now ? or only change password when they put my 30 more days ? :eek:

Attached Files:

11. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Yes you got it working, once it's downloaded you need to get your password changed asap ( or even now, and then after your gametime is applied ).

It seems all suppliers of game accounts get their hangame accounts from the same source that uses a default password for all accounts.
  12. Offline

wutae Community Member

ok now a few more questions ;) after 8 hours it's still in 16% isnt that a bit slow ? any other way to DL it faster ? :eek: i thought i could play it all weekend and i guess i am wrong :O

and one more question, what happens if i stop the DL ? do i start over again ? or it resumes afterwards ? concerned cause i found some weird forum pots , but they are quite old so i dont know if sthing changed ;o

tyvm for your replies btw :)
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

You can stop the download and it will restart at the same point when you restart it.

It will take between 12 to 72 hours to download the game unless you buy and use a Korean VPN. Took me 16hours on a reasonable connection, but I know other guild guys who were pushing 72+ hours. The reason for this is because its 22Gig and your downloading from Korea, and if you live in Europe, your traffic to Korea goes via China, and yea, sloooooooooow.

Just leave it on download and forget about it and in a day or so you will be able to play.
  14. Offline

wutae Community Member

Okiz and i guess i restart it from the same webpage ? cause there is no executable client at my computer.

Edit: found it myself ;o still at 25% bleh ;p
  15. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Hey to everyone in the boon community,

just wondering where you guys got your account from and what you got, dont want be spending money on the wrong thing. Also ive downloaded the OBT client im guessing after i log in ill have to update it and im guessing the update is big.

Thanks for any help provided.
  16. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

17. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Cheers dude was about to do the same :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  18. Offline

Angelo Community Member

19. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

20. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

Hi everyone, I have become a little obsessed with Tera and was wondering if anyone could help me with setting up an Korean Tera account/downloading the client. PM me if you can help me. I have a mic also if anyone here can talk on vent or something. Btw I love all the useful information about Tera on this site!

Thanks,
    -Stateofreality