Need people for TERA premade

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Aspira, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I am subbing back to TERA again and starting from level 1 to play through all the new content that has been added to the game in the months I have been away.

Looking to make a premade group that will level from 1 to max together doing all the quests and instances as a group, frapsing/streaming the whole thing along the way.

Party size is 5, so other than me, looking for 4 others.

Group will play together from say, 7pm at night till 11pm, maybe a bit later if everyone is up for it, but stopping at 11 if people need to get sleep for work etc.

Group members

1. Aspira (Slayer)
    2. Shantotto (Sorcerer)
    3. Maskerad (Priest)
    4. Allstar (Mystic)
    5. Firoz (Lancer)

This game uses the trinity model, so we will need Tank, Healer, DPS. Personally I want to play DPS (preferably Slayer) as I am always the healer and fancy a break. Shantotto says he will play whatever is needed.

If anyone wants to sign up for this, let us know what class you want to play and we will see if we can make a group up.

Requirements are that you use TS and have a microphone and that you can play from 7pm till 11pm at least 4 nights per week.

Also, when the group is not together, you cannot play your character. You can make an alt and level that up when the 5 man group is not together, but the characters we play in the group are for group play only.

So if you can meet the TS and online time requirements and can agree to only play the group character when we are all online together, then let me know in this thread and also say what class(es) you would like to play.
  2. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

I'm in. I usually play a healer, and I reckon I'd do fine with that in Tera too. Plus I know more korean than I'm willing to admit.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

That could help, lol.
  4. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Sure, sign me up, if you can help us set up

Fuck you I wanted to heal :(
  5. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Sure you don't want to go for a bow-wielding elf?

:3
  6. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Setup should generally be:

Lancer ( tank )
    dps
    dps
    cleric ( main healer )
    mystic ( mixed, but playing the mana/health regen role inside instances, very much a buffing class inside instances and will result in a lot of ball jokes )
  7. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

So a Chanter sort of thing? I could work with that
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Should be one melee and one ranged DPS for balance really tbh. So since I kinda want to play Slayer (but I will change if we desperately need another class) the other DPS should be Ranger or Sorc tbh.

Agree that Mystic is needed as if played right it does decent DPS, decent off healing and the buffs are instane. Plus the added ball jokes are worth it.
  9. Offline

Shantotto Guest

In that mould of not being a true healer or a true dps yet, it has pets, buffs, and so on, but inside instances it may feel a bit repetitive, I am warning you :p
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yea, it is pretty much a Chanter but with a higher degree of skill required to play it well. (sorry any chanters out there)
  11. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Sounds like a plan mostly then?

You have to capture the TS audio too though :giggle:
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Also, if Allstar and Maskerad are up for this, we need either a Ranged DPS or a Lancer Tank, based on what Shantotto wants to play.
  13. Offline

Shantotto Guest

I've said I'll fit in around what everyone else wants to play. I think Aspira should tank though :D
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I tanked in Vanilla WoW and said never again (actually switched to Mage in vanilla I hated tank so much), and I plan to stick to that.
  15. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Tank as a warrior, give yourself a challenge! You'll also probably develop carpal tunnel.
  16. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

We still need a 5th, preferably an experienced Tank. (experienced as in tanked on other MMOs or with some TERA experience)
  17. Offline

Angelo Community Member

I would have played but I start uni next week so don't want to be sitting in playing TERA while freshers is going on :p
  18. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

If I can get it running soon, i'll be able to play tera.
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Group is set now. Thanks for the interest in this, hopefully we can get some decent videos up once we start.
  20. Offline

Furyon Community Member

i start downloading the game again (hope wont take 3 days like last time)...and even if your grup is set ...we can get another one going (continue posting if any1 else intrested).... or...i just play by myself i plaid with u guys i had tank 32 and mystic 34 (if i remember well) so as i said even i dont get in premade i play with u durring the day :) if u remeber well after lvl 20 u get some nice and nasty elites to kill :))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.